Chapter 9: the bennie

Izuku-

I think we can go now, Kacchan. I looked at Kacchan who was reaching his hand out. What is it Kacchan? Hand me the paper and medications dork. He insisted, I handed him everything and we left the clinic. Hey kacchan before we head back to the dorms can we stop by the mall I want to get something to cover my head with. He turned to me and nodded, Yea that sounds like a good idea we don't need your head getting cold. We drove to the mall. When I stopped by Hot Topic it had the best beanies. Kacchan followed me, Ohh look Kacchan they have a U.A beanie. You're such a nerd we are close to school of course they have our schools merch do you want that one? I nodded my head and grabbed it. We were about to check out when another beanie caught my attention. It was green with the word smash on it. I grabbed it too and Kacchan took the beanies from me. Kacchan what are you doing? He looked at me with a stern look. I will pay, he went up to the register and before I could protest he had given the cashier the money. Thank you Kacchan but I could have paid for my own beanies. He huffed and we walked out of the store.

Katsuki-

I took Izuku to the mall to get a beanie to wear around. I don't want his head getting cold and I don't want those extras knowing about his illness. It would be a pain pulse some from other classes would most likely laugh at his now beautiful bald head. He goes into Hot Topic I follow behind. I watch as he grabs a beanie off the rack on the wall and shows it to me, Ohh look Kacchan, they have a U.A beanie. I smirk at him. I can't get over how cute he is. You're such a nerd we are close to school of course they have our schools merch do you want that one? He nodded then we started to turn towards the checkout when he spotted another one he liked. He grabbed it walking back to the checkout with me. I took the beanies from him leaving him looking confused.Kacchan what are you doing? Really what am I doing isn't it obvious i look at him with a stern look knowing that he wouldn't protest. I will pay, with that I pulled out my wallet and paid before he could say anything. We walked out,Thank you Kacchan but I could have paid for my own beanies. I just huffed at his comment and continued walking to the car. We went back to the dorms. It was only 2:15 so everyone was still in class. Izuku walked up to his room crashing on his bed. I walked up going into his room and sitting on the edge of his bed. Hey Izu you should eat some lunch. He looked at me with tired eyes, Do I have too? I'm tired kacchan. I rub his back, Yes you do, here I will make you something quick ok. We get up and head down to the kitchen. Izuku was sluggish. I guess the clinic and mall took a lot out of him. I made him a sandwich which he barely ate but I wasn't going to force him to finish it, making him sick.

No pov-

Everyone was coming back from class as the two boys were still in the Kitchen. As the class entered the dorm building their attention went straight to the two in the kitchen. Hey where were you two at today you missed class, Uraraka claimed as they all took seats in the common area next to the kitchen. Katsuki and Izuku looked at each other not knowing what to say but then Izuku had perfect cover up, We skipped going to the mall to get my mom her birthday present. Sorry, by the time we got back it was lunch time. Katsuki was impressed by the lie Izuku came up with and no one was going to question that. As everyone sat in the common room talking and watching movies Izuku walked back to his room just to be stopped by Mina, Hey Midoriya why don't we all play some games? Izuku agreed so it didn't seem noticeable how tired and sick he was.

Katsuki Pov-

Izu really needed to go to sleep before he killed over but then pinky stopped him from doing so. She asked to play games but it was obvious that Izu couldn't handle anymore for today but he agreed and we headed to the common area I sat down on the couch and Izu sat next to me he was shivering so I grabbed the blanket from behind me that was laying across the couch and wrapped him in it. Everyone stared at me with shocked expressions. I can't blame them. I have acted like I have hated Izu for a long time. After everyone got situated in the common area Pinky started the games.

Mina- Ok first off Truth or Dare

Uraraka - perfect I'll go first, Kiri T or D

Kirishima- Dare

Uraraka- I dare you to sit in denki's lap

Kirishima - alright, Bakubro T or D

Bakugou - Truth

Kirishima - what is up with you and Midoriya?

Bakugou- Nothing shut up! Ok my turn Half and Half T or D

Todoroki- Truth

Bakugou - do you like deku?

Todoroki - yes I do, what's it to you?

Dammit that Icy hot is going to try to steal Izu from me I can't let that happen. Izu is mine. I looked over at Izu and his face was extremely pale. I didn't like it. I had a bad feeling about letting him stay out here with these shitty extras.

Todoroki- anyways Midoriya T or D

Izuku- Truth

Todoroki- why are you wearing a beanie?

Izuku - Um I want to my head is cold, ok Iida T or D

Iida - Dare I will face a challenge

Izuku- Ok I dare you to hug your crush.

Iida - Ok sounds easy momo may I?

Momo- sure

The damn game went on forever it seemed. It finally got back to me and I was going to end the damn game but then, OMG DEKU YOUR BLEEDING!!! Round face shouted and sure enough I looked over and Izu had a nosebleed and his eyes were dark and he looked bad. I was sent into amediet boyfriend mode to help Izu up and to his room. Izu do you need help getting up, I soon as I said that and got him to his feet he collapsed onto the floor. IZUKU!!! I bent down onto my knees feeling his face, he had a fever and he was unconscious. I yelled for someone to call 911.

Izuku Pov-

Mina had everyone play Truth or Dare at first I was just tired so I figured it wouldn't hurt to entertain. I sat beside Kacchan. Being next to him helped a little. He wrapped me in one of the many blankets laying around in the common area. As the game went on however I could feel myself become warm and really exhausted. Then I swear I felt warm liquid coming down my nose. I just ignored it so I could continue the game.

Todoroki- anyways Midoriya T or D

Izuku- Truth

Todoroki-why are you wearing a beanie?

Izuku - Um I want to my head is cold, ok Iida T or D

Iida - Dare I will face a challenge

Izuku- Ok I dare you to hug your crush.

Iida - Ok sounds easy momo may I?

Momo- sure

But then Uraraka looked over at me as the game went on and noticed what I knew was my nose bleeding. "OMG DEKU YOUR BLEEDING!!!" she yelled, making everyone's attention go in my direction. Kacchan glanced over at me with this look of worry and jolted up reacting right away. But before I knew what was happening I saw black hitting the floor hard falling unconscious. When I woke up I was back in my room at the clinic and Kacchan was sitting in the chair next to the door asleep. Huh? What happened, why does my head hurt so bad? I mumbled to myself trying to figure out how I got here and why I was in pain. I didn't realize how loud my mumbling was until I saw Kacchans eyes open with panic. Hey walked over to me placing his hand in the bar next to me attached to the bed,Hey are you ok Izu? My head hurts what happened? You fainted in the common area after playing games. The nurse came in after Kacchan told me everything. I felt bad for putting him through all this and now he is going to pity me. I just know it. Nurse Lucy walked over to us and checked the IV drip before talking to me,Hello Midoriya how do you feel?