Chapter 15: Bathtime and Sex (smutty)

Katsuki Pov:

My phone pinged with a massage from My Izu:

_ the texted_

Izu baby: Hey Kacchan I don't know when you are getting back but when you do please come to this dorm room instead of yours. (115 A Floor 4) I will explain when you get here love you.

Kat Babe: Ok well i'm back i'm headed there now love you to.

_ end of Text_

Well that is weird I went to the fourth floor, to the dorm that was sent to me and opened it with a key that was tapped to the door. Inside was all of mine and Izuku's stuff but I didn't see Izuku anywhere. " Izu are you here babe?" I asked as I walked around the big dorm room. It was nice it had a walk-in closet and a king size bed to share. "I'm in here Kacchan!!!" I hear as I approach what seemed to be the bathroom. I knocked on the door, "Izu can I come in?" " yes please!" I walk in to the most sexy/ beautiful sight I have ever seen. My boyfriend in a bubble bath and two glasses of sparkling juice beside him on a side table. " You care to join me, Kacchan? I would love for you to hold me." I swear at that moment I felt all the blood rush to my dick and my face go beet red. "Yea ok but are you sure?" I asked before getting closer to him. "Yes please come soak with me." with that I took my clothes off. When I am completely nude I look at Izuku whose face is raveling Shitty hairs red hair. He tried to look away but I was not having it. He wanted this his ganna get it. I slip into the tub behind him taking him in my arms. His back up against my chest and his body in between my legs. I was gently going over Izuku's body with my hands when I heard a whimper and looked down there was a bruise on his side. Not that big but still, "Izu what happened?" he looked up at me with a small grien " oh nothing I just bumped into the dresser when I was unpacking. "I'm sorry does it hurt much?" " mhm..No not really hey can you tell me if the one on my head is going away yet?" I took a look and there on the right side of his beautiful bald head was the green/yellow bruise he got when his head hit the floor. "Yes it's going away it's a nice green/yellow color babe." I say kissing it. After some time with the closeness I could feel my dick harden brushing up against Izuku's bottom. Damn he turns me on, Izuku flinched, signaling that he felt it too. "I'm sorry about that, are you ready to get out?" he nodded. I got out first then helped him so he didn't get hurt or fall after I grabbed a fluffy towel from the cubern and wrapped him in it leaving him looking so cute. " we need to dry off and get into some night clothes then you can explain this whole dorm thing to me." I stated grabbing myself a towel as well. Once I was dry and clothed I looked over to Izuku who was still naked and in a towel. " Do you need help or something Izu? Why are you still in that towel?" his gaze came to mine in a lustful daze, "Ka..Kacchan will you... will you make love to me?" my jaw dropped and my hard one if even possible got harder. "W..what did you just say?" I couldn't believe what he had asked so I had to make sure I heard right.

Izuku Pov:

After getting out of the bathtub Kacchan wrapped me in a worm fluffy towel. "We need to dry off and get into some night clothes then you can explain this whole dorm thing to me." he said, grabbing himself a towel I just watched as he dried his perfectly fit, toned, sexy, mouthwatering body and dressed in a black T-shirt and boxers. I didn't want to get clothes on yet ,no what I wanted was Kacchan. Once he was done he turned to me seeing how I was still in just my towel, " Do you need help or something Izu? Why are you still in that towel?" he asked. Really is he this ? "Ka..Kacchan will you... will you make love to me?" I asked my face turning red and my lower regain starting to harden and leak wanting someone to fuck me. "W..what did you just say?" he asked with shock written all over his face. I slipped off my towel and walked up to him, "please Kacchan I feel good today so maybe?" his eyes trailed my body then back to meet my emerald ones, " Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." He is sweet not wanting to hurt me but we both know that even by the slightest touch I bruise now but that doesn't matter. I want him, No, I need him. I thought long and hard about this and I really want to try. "Yes Kacchan I'm sure, I need you and I want to try." with that said he picked me up taking me to our new shared bed. He laid me down gently then asked once more before slowly taking his shirt off, " ok Izu i'm gonna ask one more time are you 100% sure about this?" My eyes were glazed over with lust at this point wanting nothing more then the man above me. " yes...D..Daddy" I let it slip but from the look on Kacchan's face he likes it. He took off his shirt fully then proceeded to run his hands all over me and crash our lips together in a tender kiss. After a few seconds we separated for air and he trailed kisses and light love marks down my jaw and neck. Ultimately finding my sweet spot, "mhm...mhm" I moaned making him attack that spot more. I tugged at his boxers not liking that I was the only one completely naked. He stopped what he was doing and lifted his head up, "mhmm..Does my baby want me to take these off?" I nodded, "please it's not fair I'm the only one naked." I huffed out. He smirked at me then helped me take them off of him, "there better baby?" I looked over his body taking in his perfect figure, "yes...Daddy...better." I again huffed raising my hands up to his chest. Then bringing them down, tracing his peaks, while I was doing that he brought three fingers up to my face and told me to suck on them. I happily did so, making them nice and wet.

Katsuki Pov:

I can't believe this is happening I am about to fuck the boy of my dreams. I held up three fingers in front of his face for him to suck as he was tracing my figure with his fingers. Damn he had some tongue technique. He made my fingers nice and wet, when I thought they were ready I pulled them back and horsted Izuku's legs up over my shoulders. One on either side of me then took one last look into his big lustful eyes, "ready baby?" he nodded with a shaky yes. So with the go ahead I took my fingers to his entrance sticking one in at first slowly as to not hurt my baby. After a small gasp and a little discomfort he started to moan "Mhmm...mhmm" when I heard that I went to work bringing my finger in and out then adding another scissoring him. After sissoring him for some time I stuck the last finger in earning a loud "D..Da..DAddy!!" in the process. "It's ok don't tense up hold on baby just let me find it..." I moved my fingers trying to find what I was looking for fast so I wasn't hurting him. I pushed in just a bit more and praised my two fingers against his prostate finally. He started losing his mind moaning and panting. He even tried to fuck my fingers once he got use to them. So when that started to happen I slid them out and alind myself with him. "Ok Izu i'm putting it in." he was panting hard but when I said that he brought his head up looking at me, "wait Kacchan..." I knew what he was nervous about; he didn't have to say it. "Don't worry, I'll start slow." I stated gently. Then started to press forward bringing my dick to his entrance slowly penetrating it. "aww mhmh...Ka.Kacchan." "I know baby just hold on." I pressed on some more finally getting all 9inches of myself inside. I stopped to let him adjust. Once he was ready I started to move starting slow then getting a nice steady pess in not too fast. It felt indescribable to finally have him. Moans, gaps, grunts, loving praises, and so much more filled the dorm. The first night in our new dorm was of that of a dream.