Chapter 6: losing hair

No pov-

It's been a few days since Izuku told Katsuki about his cancer. It's morning and everyone is eating breakfast in the kitchen except Izuku. He is still asleep, too weak to get out of bed. Hey guys did deku wake up? Asked Uraraka as she put her dishes in the sink. Everyone just looked at eachother. Uraraka was about to go upstairs to dekus room when Katsuki stopped her. He might be getting dressed here, I'll check on the nerd. With that he walks to Izuku's room leaving Uraraka in the hallway.she was shocked that out of everyone in class Katsuki would check on Izuku. Katsuki makes his way to Izuku's door and knocks, hey deku it's breakfast you need to eat. Izuku didn't answer, not waiting. Katsuki goes into Izuku's room, closing the door behind him.

Katsuki-

Izuku wasn't up yet. He must be really tired from over doing it trying to catch up and attending classes the last few days. That round faced bitch started to head to his room. I stopped her saying that I would do it. She stood there in disbelief as I walked to Izuku's room. When I knocked he didn't answer, I took no time just walking in. I shut the door behind me and glanced over at the passed out green haired boy. He looked cold so I went over to him and pulled his blanket up over him. I didn't want to wake him But I knew I had to. I shook him a little, Hey Izu you need to wake up it's time for breakfast you need to eat. He hummed shifting the other way trying his damndest to sleep a little more. Come on Izu you need to get up, I lace my fingers through his hair gently. He finally started to flutter his eyes open, hey Izu your up, I take my hand back. When I do a chunk of his hair comes out. He sets up and there is more globs of his beautiful green curls on his pillow. What the hell? Why is he losing his hair? When he completely sets up he feels the back of his scalp then huffs. Is everything ok Izu? He looked at me his eyes still a little groggy. First Kacchan why are you calling me that? And second yea everything is ok, can you hand me my phone? I got up grabbing his phone then handing it to him. then I address the first question, What am I not allowed to call you that? I said in a teasing manner he shook his head, No you can. It's just weird. I don't want you to pity me Kacchan. That did it my heart fluttered in my chest, but the fact that I was pitying him wasn't true. Yes I feel bad but I am more scared that I will lose the only person that I care about. I'm not pitying you Izu and about what you said the other day I care about you Izu I always have I just didn't know how to show it. What does that supposed to mean Kacchan? I know how I feel about you, I made it extremely obvious for years, chasing after you always staying by you even though you acted like you hated me. What is he talking about what was obvious? Kacchan I had loved you despite everything I still do... he started to sob the words hurt me. He loved me and I treated him so terribly god I'm a bitch. I stayed quiet, not really sure how to respond when he called some one on his phone.

THE PHONE CALL ( NL: nurse Lucy , I: Izuku )

NL- Hello nurse Lucy how can I help you?

I- Hey nurse Lucy It's Midoriya

NL- What is wrong Midoriya why call?

I - My hair started to fall out this morning

NL- Ok well tell Aizawa to bring you to the clinic

I - yes ma'am

Katsuki-

I was listening to his phone call. It sounded like he was talking to a nurse. He ended the phone call and looked up at me. What is it Izu? Can I have you take me to the clinic? I raised my brows, Ok is everything ok? Yea I just need to see my nurse, he states calmly as he got out of bed. I texted Aizawa to tell him that we wouldn't be there today. He texted back that I needed to report anything imported that the doctor or nurse says to him when we get back. We got down stairs and everyone was surrounding Izuku asking him questions and getting in his face it pissed me off. I mean come on has no one taught this extra personal space? HEY BACK THE FUCK OFF !!!! everyone looked at me. I didn't care. They backed up and Izuku went into the kitchen. He grabbed a glass of water and a piece of toast. Then he looked at me confused. What is it nerd? hey kacchan can you run back upstairs and grab the bottle of my dresser please I forgot it? I fraud my browse showing my displeasement with his actions. But I did as he asked.

Izuku-

This morning it was hard to wake up. It wasn't long however when I heard knocking at my door it was Kacchan.I didn't have the energy to answer so he just walked in. He came over and sat on the edge of the bed. He then shook me a little, Hey Izu you need to wake up it's time for breakfast you need to eat. He was so soft when talking.I shifted over to the other side hoping to get just a bit more sleep. But then I heard him say,Come on Izu you need to get up, he laced his fingers through my hair and I could feel my hair pull out. I woke up and felt the back of my scalp, yep my hair has started to fall out. I asked kacchan to hand me my phone.I had called my nurse to tell her that my hair had begun to fall out. She said to come to the clinic as soon as I could. I asked Kacchan if he would take me. I don't know why but I wanted him with me and out of both of us he is the better driver. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs Kacchan followed in close pasoot. When I made it down I was surrounded by my classmates. HEY BACK THE FUCK OFF !!!! Kacchan yelled from behind me and everyone stared at him. I took my opportunity to walk over to the Kitchen. I needed to take my medication and eat. I was in the middle of getting water and popping my toast up when I realized I left my pills in my room. I glanced over at Kacchan getting his attention,What is it nerd? I put my head down in embarrassment Crap. Hey kacchan can you run back upstairs and grab the bottle of my dresser please I forgot it? He looked upset but then walked back to my room grabbing my meds.