Chapter 8: New life style

Izuku-

Nurse Lucy shaved my head and eyebrows leaving no hair on my scalp or face. I looked awful. I just stared at myself in the mirror rethinking everything. Nurse Lucy left saying doctor Nancy would be coming in to see me. Once she was gone I looked over at Kacchan and he had a smirk on his face. I think he was trying not to laugh. Come on Kacchan I know you want to laugh so out with it. He looked at me still with a smirk but didn't laugh instead he walked up and sat next to me. I was confused for a second, Kacchan what are you doing? Then he kissed the top of my head. My face was bright red with a hard blush with my pale plection it was hard to hide it. Kacchan looked down at me,Look at you babe are you embarrassed? What did he just call me? Wait, does Kacchan like me? Umm Kacchan what is happening? Do you like me? I looked up into his breathtaking ruby orbs. He reached down and placed his lips to mine. I was shocked but then dippend the kiss after some moments he parted our kiss. Does that answer your question? He smiled, I couldn't believe it Kacchan likes me back. But why now is it because I'm sick? No nerd, it's not because you're sick. Umm sorry did I say that out loud? No but I can tell what you're thinking your face gives it away. We heard a knock on the door. It was the doctor, she came in and Kacchan went back to his seat.

Katsuki-

Izuku was looking at himself in a hand mirror the nurse had given him. Then she left the room saying the doctor would be in soon. I looked at My little nerd with his clean head. I couldn't help but smirk at him. He was so adorable with his bald head.Come on Kacchan I know you want to laugh so out with it. I am not going to laugh at him but I don't blame him for thinking that. I walked over to him sitting next to him on the bed. He looked over at me.His eyes widened with shock and confused It was so cute. Kacchan what are you doing? I didn't say anything as I leaned down kissing his head. His face turned red and he averted his eyes from me. It was so cute. I looked down into his emerald green orbs,Look at you babe are you embarrassed? I teased watching his reaction. He eventually looked up at me with curious eyes, Umm Kacchan what is happening? Do you like me? Really did he have to ask that isn't it obvious I did just kiss him. I guess I will have to do it again, I reached down grabbing his chin pulling his lips to mine after some time he deepened the kiss. I pulled away looking at him with a smile,Does that answer your question? He started to space out with that blank expression of his. I knew he was thinking bad things about this whole thing. He probably thinks I only like him now because he is sick which is not the case at all. No nerd, it's not because you're sick. He looked shocked, Umm sorry did I say that out loud? No but I can tell what you're thinking your face gives it away. After that we heard a knock on the door. It was his doctor. As she came in I went back to my seat.

(Doctor Nancy and Izuku talk)

DN: Hello Mr. Midoryia how are you feeling today?

I: I feel weak, my head hurts a little,and still tired

DN: that is to be expected now we need to discuss what comes next

I: what do you mean?

DN: now that you have started chemo we change your medication, put you on a new diet, and for now on when the weekends come instead of going home you will stay here.

I: what about my mother I see her on the weekends

DN: she can come see you during visiting hours, now is there someone that can help you with the new changes at school?

I: Yes I can have a friend help but I think I will be fine.

DN: listen Midoriya this is serious. If you mess a med or a meal you will suffer you could even have a seizure.

I: yes ma'am

No Pov-

Just then Doctor Nancy handed Midoriya all his new medicines and a few syringes. What is this for? Midoriya asked with a scared expression. These are to be taken right before you sleep you will need help; they are to be stuck at the small of your back. Midoriya glanced over at Katsuki who was listening to everything the doctor was saying. Then Midoriya was handed a piece of paper that had his new dietary restrictions on it. Please make sure you follow this diet, with that said she left the room.