Chapter 2: Mr. Aizawa knows

Izuku-

I walked in going straight to my desk.Kacchan was sitting at his desk in front of me looking out the window. Everyone was excited about the dorms talking to each other. I put my head down too tired to be all excited with everyone. Then Iida,Todoroki,and Uraraka came over. Hey Midoriya are you ok you don't look so well, said the bicolored boy looking down at me. Yea i'm ok just tired. He seemed to be ok with that answer as all of them changed the subject. Soon Mr. Aizawa walked in to start class. As he finished telling everyone how today was going to go. He walked over to me kneeling down to my level. Midoriya come see me at lunch. Please we need to talk. He whispered, I nodded bringing my head up. He then went back to the front to teach.

Mr.Aizawa-

Everyone take your seats please. Now I know that all of you are excited about your dorm assignments, you will be receiving them at the end of class. After saying that I walked to Midoriya who had his head down. Midoriya come see me at lunch. Please we need to talk. I whispered trying to respect his privacy for a kid he was very self conscious. He nodded then brought his head back up. I found out about him being sick from the nurse. She called all the staff that had Midoriya into a meeting. At first everyone including myself were confused but then she told everyone about Midoriya's illness. I was stund my the news but knew that I had to take action as his homeroom teacher to help him anyway. He is my problem child after all I called his mother and talked to her before class began. She told me about his first chemo section in two weeks asking if someone would go with him. I said I would.

No POV-

After the bell rings for lunch everyone leaves except Izuku who was still sitting at his desk. Hey Deku aren't you coming? Asked uraraka as she paused at the door. I'll be there soon. I need to take care of something. He said as he waved her bye. Once everyone was gone Mr. Aizawa went over to Izuku sitting on top of the desk in front of him. Ok kid we need to talk and I think you know about what. Izuku looked down, nodding his head in shame. It's about my cancer right? Aizawa said yes. They talked for a good bit of time, during their talk Uraraka,Iida, and Todoroki were at lunch talking about how strang Izuku was acting today.

At lunch

U: uraraka T: Todoroki I: Iida

U: I mean Deku has been acting off all morning I wonder what's wrong.

I: I doubt he wants to talk about it with us but your right

T: do you think he is in trouble I mean he isn't here and Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk to him

U: I just hope that he isn't depressed or something horrible

The boys agreed with her. From the other table a ashy blond was eavesdropping into their conversation.

Katsuki-

Damn what the hell is Deku doing he is worrying those extra friends of his. Wait why do I care I mean he is just a stupid deku. I do wonder though if what they said is true, was he in trouble, if so what could a nerd like him do to get in trouble the first day. Dammit I don't understand why I can't leave it alone. But ever since we were kids I felt things about that deku I never could figure out so I just took it as hate. I know it wasn't , it was always painful seeing him hurt even though I was the cause of all of it. I kept thinking of it all throughout the rest of lunch and it just pissed me off. Finally the bell rang for class.