Chapter 3: moving in

No POV:

The end of the school day had come and all of class 2-A had gone to their dorms. Mr. Aizawa gave them all their dorm assignments. The boys had the second, third, and forth floors while the girls had the fifth and sixth floors. Then they had a kitchen, common room, baths, and a laundry room on the first floor. Everyone took their time exploring the dorm building before going to their rooms. Unfortunately for Izuku his room was right next to Katsuki's on the second floor. This would make keeping the fact he was sick secret harder. The act of sneaking medication and all of his cancer supplies from chemo would be close to impossible. Izuku took all his things to his room, closing the door and locking it behind him. Setting up his room now despite what people think Izuku didn't have posters of the actor All-Might or anything like that. He painted his walls a calming gray color then put his bed together, his bedding being a heavy white blanket and 2 pellows. After doing that he put his clothes away leaving his new hoodies he got from his mother the day prior in the front of his closet for easy access and put his pills in his sock drawer. Once he was done he walked out going to the common area where he met up with the rest of the class.

Izuku-

When I finally finished putting my room together I went down to the common area. I met up with the rest of the class and everyone was sitting on either the couch or floor socializing. I sat next to Todoroki on the couch. Hey Todoroki what you guys talking about? He turned to me with a smile and said that everyone was wanting to do a room tour. I froze. I didn't need anyone in my room. That sounds like fun but I don't think I want to participate. Saying that mad all the girls look at me. Why does little Izu-chan have dirty things in his room? teased Mina. No It's just the paint isn't dry. In real life it was because I was nervous with anyone finding my pills or cancer 101 papers that I got from the doctor that was on my desk.Ohh come deku, Uraraka looked at Izuku with puppy eyes , Fine. everyone started to get up heading to the rooms. I ran up to my room shutting the door before hiding the papers and anything else that clued that I was sick. Then there was a knock on my door. It was the class. I hesitantly open my door letting people in. Wow nerd you are boring aren't you? A very snarky Kacchan snapped before walking out.

Katsuki-

I mean what the hell. Why did the nerd not want to do the room tour I mean I didn't either I just agreed so this extras would leave me alone. It was different with deku though was he hiding something? Why does little Izu-chan have dirty things in his room? That pink bitch teased. Deku said no that it was because the paint on his walls wasn't dry. He was lying I could always tell when the nerd was lying and if it was a big lie he would stutter. Why lie? What the hell could he be hiding. Then that round face gave him puppy dog eyes and he agreed to it. Everyone got up going from room to room when we got to Deku's room it took a minute for him to open the door. He looked nervous I walked in not expecting to see such a plain boring room. I mean no All-might posters, no color, nothing. Wow nerd you are boring aren't you? I said being snarky but he didn't react. He just pushed everyone out then shut and locked his door. He was definitely hiding something.

No pov-

The room tours went on until it got dark out. Izuku went back to his room. Everyone else went to the kitchen cooking dinner for themselves. Katsuki noticed that Izuku wasn't in the kitchen with everyone but ignored it if he wanted to starve himself then he was happy to do so. Soon that became a regular thing as days past living in the dorms. Izuku rarely ate and didn't come out of his room if he could help it. His friends were worried for the greenette as they watched his downward spiral unfold. When they would ask him about it he would say he was fine not to worry. But they could see that it wasn't slow. Izuku started to look dramatically different, his face was sunk in, he was very skinny, the smile he always had vanished, and he always had bags under his eyes. It was hard to not notice by the second week of school everyone wouldn't leave Izuku alone with it. Katsuki being one of the main people bothering him most often asking him questions. Why aren't you eating you damn nerd? Why do you look so bad? What are you hiding from me? What happened to that annoying smile of yours? Why do you worry about your loser friends? Izuku never answered these questions; he would alway walk away not listening to anything Katsuki said. The day of Izuku's first chemo section eventually came.