Chapter 7: Kacchan's first time at clinic

Katsuki-

Everyone else left for class so it was just me and him in the dorm building. I brought Izuku his meds. Thank you Kacchan. He gave me a sweet smile. It's been a long time since I've seen him smile. You welcome Izu. After taking his meds he went and got ready. I passed the time on my phone. When he came out he was in basketball shorts and a t-shirt with a bag on his arm. I was confused. Why did it look like he was going for a workout? Hey Izu, why are you wearing that and what's with the bag? Oh well I am more comfortable like this and the bag has stuff that I always have to bring when I go to the clinic. He mutters as he walks over to me. Whatever lets go you got the address? Izuku nodded and we got in my car, he put in the address and we left. It didn't take long to get there. I parked and Izuku jumped out walking into the clinic I followed. I was stopped at the doors by a guard being handed a mask and a day pass.

Izuku-

We got to the clinic when Kacchan was stopped by the guard. He was handed a mask and a day pass since he wasn't a patient. Once he got past he walked over to me, So where do we go? I look up at him and smile, We go to my room. I state as I take his hand and walk him to my room.He looked confused. When we got to my room I sat on my bed and he sat on the chair. Now what Izu don't we need to tell someone you're here? I got up and pressed the nurse call button by the door. Nurse Lucy came straight to my room, Midoriya good your here lets get you hooked up. She started to stick me with needles and attach me to the monitors. I looked at Kacchan. He looked absolutely morbid at the fact I had wires coming off of me. It didn't bother me. I was going to have to get used to it sooner or later. Ok Midoriya I am going to shave your head and we are going to start you on new medication then the Doctor will be coming in to see you. I nodded my head at Nurse Lucy. I won't lie, I am not looking forward to being bald.

Katsuki-

The nurse was sticking him with needles and hooking him up to monitor and all of it became real. The fact that My Izuku was sick was more real now. Fear set in my stomach, my face showing how scared I was for him. How could this be happening to him? He was always so healthy. I was thinking of how Izuku must be feeling when I was brought out of my thoughts by the nurse.Ok Midoriya I am going to shave your head and we are going to start you on new medication then the Doctor will be coming in to see you. Wait, Izuku Is going to be bald? And why does the doctor need to see him? What bothered me most about all of this is that Izuku seemed not to be bothered by it. He agreed with everything the nurse said and looked at me with a smile. Something told me that some of the smile was fake though. The nurse left the room I guess to go get the shaving equipment. Izuku brought his attention to me, Hey Kacchan are you ok? What,he is the one sick and he's asking if i'm ok? Yea I'm fine Izu why? You seemed I don't know scared. He states looking away from me. I was scared for him, but if I said that he would think I was pitying him. I'm not scared nerd are you? He looked at me with an irritated expression. Of course I'm scared Kacchan, I'm absolutely terrified but I have to stay strong or I'll fall apart otherwise. I was shocked he was so mad.I knew I fucked up I had to fix it. I didn't care what he thought, Izu I lied to you I am scared but you keep telling me you don't want pity and I don't want you to feel like I'm giving you any. He calmed down and smiled. At that moment the nurse walked back into the room.

Izuku-

Kacchan was scared for me for some reason that made me happy. I wasn't the only one. Nurse Lucy came back and she had her shaving kit with her. This was it goodbye hair. She had me turn around so the back of my head was facing her. Then she started chopping and shaving away at my hair. After about 30 minutes she finished and handed me a mirror. I internally screamed I looked like a boiled egg with green eyes. I turned back around to face her, she smiled at me. You are so handsome Midoriya, she said, trying to be optimistic. I then looked over at Kacchan and he just stared no expression. Great, I knew it. I am hideuse without my hair. But then it got worse because then Nurse Lucy said she had to shave my eyebrows. Now I would be bald and have no eyebrows. This was fantastic.