Chapter 10: First overnight stay

Izuku Pov-

Hello, how do you feel? Nurse Lucy asked as she was checking everything. I have a bad headache and am extremely confused. I stated pulling the cover up. Nurse Lucy looked at her clipboard then at Kacchan then back at me,Well that is to be expected you did fall on the floor hitting you head which left a good sized bruise and by the looks on your chart you have chemo tomorrow and had a fever prior to your fall so you are staying overnight. Wait did she just say I needed to stay overnight it would be my first time saying longer than 8 hours. I looked at Kacchan giving him a terrified look to signify I wasn't ready to stay that long; he just nodded and took his phone out. He walked into the hall and Nurse Lucy started to give me my nightly medication through my IV then had me sit up giving me a shot in the small of my back. After she walked out, she gave me a smile. Great now I'm alone as I watch Kacchan leave. Kacchan is going to treat me differently now that he saw me faint. I kept thinking the worst when the door swung open to reveal Mr.Aizawa with a small suitcase and Kacchan next to him. What is going on here Mr.Aizawa? I asked looking at the two confused. I am having Katsuki stay with you with permission from your mother of course until they let you come back. This suitcase has two laptops, clothes, bathroom essentials, and other things you and Katsuki might need. He started handing Kacchan the suitcase and giving me a light hug before walking back out. Kacchan is staying with me but why can't he just visit. Plus I don't have a second bed unless he is going to sleep in the chair/bed in the corner. Kacchan where do you plan to sleep? I mean there is the chair/bed over there, I said pointing to the corner of the room. He just smirked walking over to me, why not right here Izu? He put the suitcase down on the chair and then scooted into the bed with me. Umm...Kacchan the nurse will have to come in every two hours to check things I don't want to wake you up. He just snuggled up against my back and huffed, well then when they come in I will bury my face in your neck. Kacchan!!! What I mean I don't mind if you want to turn my way it will make it easier to love on you. I blushed at the comment. Is Kacchan trying to seduce me in a hospital? After getting comfortable we fell asleep throughout the night the Nurses would come in and out to check everything or give me meds.

Katsuki Pov-

Izuku was getting taken care of by the nurse. When the nurse told him that he would have to stay the night. He was scared looking at me like he was in a state of panic being left here alone. So I walked out to call the teacher to ask if it was ok to stay with Izu until he was released. As I was talking to the teacher the nurse was giving Izuku his medicines. Some like the shots looked painful so I looked away focusing on the phone call. He said yes to me staying but only if aunty Inko was ok with it so I hung up and called her. She was ok with it as long as I gave her updates on what was happening. Before I knew it Mr.Aizawa called me back telling me to come to the front of the hospital. He had a suitcase with him. I was confused for a second. We walked back to Izuku's room where he was mumbling to himself again saying stuff like,Great now I'm alone and Kacchan is going to treat me differently now that he saw me faint. I couldn't help the guilt that flooded me. I didn't pity him. I just hate seeing him like this. It's hard. Me and Aizawa stood in the doorway until Izuku noticed us then Aizawa handed me the suitcase. I am having Katsuki stay with you with permission from your mother of course until they let you come back. This suitcase has two laptops, clothes, bathroom essentials, and other things you and Katsuki might need. He stated before walking over to Izuku to hug him. Then he left leaving me with Izuku, he was staring at me like he didn't know what to do now that I was staying. He eventually looked at me,Kacchan , where do you plan to sleep? I mean there is the chair/bed over there, with that he points to a chair in the corner. I gave him a smirk knowing full well that I was going to scoot him over and sleep with him. I place the suitcase on the chair and push him over a little,why not right here Izu? Get into bed with him snuggling up to him wanting to be close to him. Umm...Kacchan the nurse will have to come in every two hours to check things I don't want to wake you up. I didn't care about that if they are coming in to check on him and do their job. I don't care if they wake me besides I will be able to pay attention to what they are doing for him. The night went on every 2 hours. A nurse would come in quietly and do what they needed and then leave. I would just hold Izu closer anytime it seemed like the nurse was not happy with something. Eventually morning came. I woke up before Izu watched as his chest moved up and down indicating he was breathing and as I was about to be all boyfriend-like and push the green curls out of his face kissing his forehead then remembered he had no hair, then there was a knock on the door. The noise woke up My Izu. I was upset he needed his rest. As I was getting up to answer the door two overly giddy people with bald heads and medical masks came in with what looked like a box of donuts. Oh Toga and Mirio, did you shave your head too? Izu asked, looking at the two in the doorway. Wait, did Izuku know these people?