ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

This is just a draft I have, I was going to originally make it longer, but I guess I'll just be doing a part 2.

!Warning!
Violence
Murder
Death

Badboyhalo's POV
I was looking through some of my old things, but then I came across some pictures from when me and Sapnap were younger, I remember taking care of him as if he was my younger brother or son, I remember how happy he became friends with Dream, they used to ve so close... Anyways, the pictures were really dirty and crumbled, some even seemed to have blood on them, oh, right. That's when I found a bloodied knife, it looked disgusting with dried up blood covering it, you could see a bit of dirt too. I remember that knife, what I used it for, every last detail...

I was 10 years old walking through the forest gathering some berries, I had traveled far from the small cottage I lived in since I already gathered all the berries near the house, but thats when I started to smell some smoke, I continued to walk that way, but thats when I heard a horrible sound of a child screaming and crying, I started running that direction, now noticing the fire in my vision, and thats when I heard a woman, she was yelling at someone, tears streaming down her face, she was also holding the child I had heard, they were surrounded by fire. I looked to the direction she was screaming, and I saw a man, he was holding flint and steel, I then heard the woman yell "Please! Stop! He's only 4!" She then spoke to the child "Its okay Nick, it's going to be fine, its okay, it's okay..." she looked up the fire spreading getting close enough to burn her, her legs were tied to some iron bars in the grown. I was terrified, I didn't know what to do, I could hear the woman coughing from all the smoke, and I could hear her screams and crys, as I could also hear the child. I started coughing to, the woman then looking at me then screaming "Help! Please! My baby! Help him! Please! Take him! Please! He's to young to die!" I was scared, she was asking me to help, I couldn't do anything, but I then saw the man now setting  some trees on fire tryingto also run away. Within less then a second I grabbed my knife I kept on my belt and I threw it at him, hitting him in the head, directly in the skull, then running into the fire, it burned, my cloak caught on fire as did my skin, but I didn't care, the woman quickly handing me the child, then muttering a quick "Thank You" and closing her eyes. I flapped my wing, I couldn't fly good, I only knew how to float slightly in the air with my wings, but I was able to get my the upper part of my body above the fire, I made sure the child didn't touch the fire, and I got as fast as I could out of the fire then quickly grabbing my knife, it was disgusting, I could see how far the knife went in his head and I wanted to trow up, but I just ran, I ran towards my house, I quickly slipped off my cloak that was only a burnt cloth now, I had wings under my cloak that were now burnt, everything burnt, it hurt, I knew there was a river up ahead though, but my skin was burning, the fire was now on my sleeves moving quickly, I was already away from the fire, but it felt like I was still stood in it, I placed the child down next to a tree, the child's screaming had stopped, just crying now, probably struggling to breathe from all the smoke he breathed in.
I was on fire, I felt like I was dying, my hands were now burning, but I saw the river I was so close, I tried to flap my wings to go faster, I regretted that, I fell straight to the ground, I tried to get up, now in a coughing fit, my lungs, filled with smoke. I then sprinted into the water, I let my self go under, my bare feet were touching the cold wet pebbles at the bottom of the river, the water felt so good, yet it hurt so much, this wasn't proper treatment at all, I need clean water, this is dirty river water, either way my whole body ached, I felt like I was still in the fire, but the water put the fire out at least, but I then started coughing again, causing me to breath in some water, I pulled my head out of the water going back to land coughing up some water, I don't know when I started coughing up blood, but I did, im pretty sure the cause was the smoke. I then got up standing, I felt as it I were about to pass out. But I went to the child as quickly as I could, picking him up again, he had stopped crying. I smiled at him, the child looked so happy, I can't believe someone would try to kill a child like that. I got to the other side of the river, carrying the child, it hurt so much, but ai have to do this. At that moment there was nothing more that I wanted to do then just lay down right there and let my self die, but I couldn't do that I had to save the child. I saw my village up ahead, I saw some people and I screamed "Help!" In a hoarse voice, I recognized some of the people, they lived only a couple houses away from me. They looked at me, and without a second thought ran to help, It was one of the ladies who worked at the ER and her son whos a farmer, He took the child out of my arms as I fell back into the Ladys arms,

I don't wanna die...

Oh right! There names, Henry and Emma, or username wise, Enry_Pi3 and Missmeowa. My Username, well I don't have one yet, we don't get to choose till were 15, there's Temporary names, you get when your 7 thought, the difference between Usernames and Temporary names, is that the Temporary names can be whatever where for all Usernames are unique, and never the same. Anyways, my temporary name is SaintsOfGames. There is a backstory of why I chose that as my temporary name, but maybe I'll explain that another time.

I've gotten really behind on my school work so might not be able to post next week, also just a reminder to drink water and get a snack if you can! You deserve it! Anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤