ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ*

Part 2 to "My Voice", also gonna do a part 2 to "Leave Me Alone" within the next 2 weeks, so expect that.

!Warning!
Anxiety
Mentioned Selfharm
Implied Anorexia

Tommy's POV
We were almost there, just sitting on the train and chatting, well, Ranboo and Tubbo talking while I listened and nodded, well actually I put my ear buds in and blasted music after a while, train was too noisy but neither of them brought up last night, and just trying their best to act like I was acting normal, and I was grateful, I couldn't handle talking about it, I would probably freak out again.
But anyways, we where almost at Wils just had to get off the train and take the Uber to his house.
I was nervous, what would he think, are we still going to go eat out, I don't think I could handle eating in public right now, I'm barely handling being on this train, I probably should of stayed at the house and told Ranboo and Tubbo to go, I'm probably gonna be a bother to Wilbur, I'm even being a bother right now. I shouldn't of been so stupid and freaked out, I hate this all.

I felt someone grab my hand, I looked up, it was Ranboo, oh, I was scratching my bandages on my arm. I swear, I'm fucking stupid ,they weren't even supposed to know about this in the first place, that I was some un-mentally stable kid.
I felt my eyes tear up, I looked back up again, Tubbo took my other hand and rubbed circles into it softly in a comforting way, Ranboo just squeezing my hand once in a while as they continued to talk, I felt a smile on my face, it's okay, I'm okay, I fucked up, it's fine, I have my friends.

Everything went fuzzy after a while, I was just, I don't know, just thinking, but now we're off the train, both of them are still holding my hands, they probably had to drag me off the train, ha, that's embarrassing, now I'm being even more of a bother.
I feel a hand on my face that brings me out of my thoughts Ranboo was wiping my tears, I didn't even notice I was crying, I need to stop crying so much, I'm gonna end up embarrassing myself infront of Wilbur.

"You there Toms?" I hear Tubbo say.
Am I there? I feel, weird.
I nod slowly, but then I see Tuboo jump towards me, I feel him wrap his arms around my back, I hug back, I then feel Ranboo lightly pat my head.
"I'm sorry" I mutter out.
I feel Tubbo jump a bit at my voice, then just hugging me tighter.
He eventually let go when the uber arrived.

I didn't feel fuzzy anymore, just warm, and that was a nice feeling.

Soon enough we were at Wils house, we all stood at the door, Tubbo knocking, I then ran the doorbell, maybe more then once ha.
Wilbur opened the door.
"Hi Wil!" Tubbo said.
"Hello, you guys don't need to ring the doorbell more then once ya know" Wilbur said then looking towards me, I let out a laugh, I slightly cringed at the noise, but eh, I was just excited to see Wil, even though I say him last week for a vlog.
"Hi Tommy" Wilbur said in a jokingly annoyed voice.
I waved and smiled.
"What cat got your tongue?" Wilbur said with a laugh.
I frowned a bit, looking at Ranboo and Tubbo for help, they both looked nervous, and I mean, I was as well.
Wilbur looked at me then to Tubbo and Ranboo, he searched my face to see what was wrong, but then his eyes met my arms wrapped in bandages "Whats- Is Tommy okay? What happend?" Wilbur said, looking worried.
"Umm, yea, well kinda, can we just explain this all inside?" Ranboo said.
"Um, yeah, yeah come in" Wilbur said, looking more worried now, We all walked in, Ranboo put his arm around my shoulder for comfort, I just smiled.

Tubbo and Ranboo tried to explain the best they could, explaining what had happened and what my parents had said.
Wilbur hugged me, he said things like he was sorry, I didn't understand, he has nothing to be sorry for.
He eventually tried to let go, and I panicked so I hugged tighter, we stood there for a bit longer, Tubbo and Ranboo joining the hug at somepoint, also letting go, and then Wil asked if he could let go now, and I didn't want him to let go, I felt face in my big brothers as, if he let go I felt like I would break down.
When I didn't shake my head he tried to let go, I immediately jumped towards him and started crying, he went stiff for a second then rubbing circles in my back saying comforting things, Ranboo and Tubbo stood behind saying more comforting things, I didn't want this warm feeling to leave, when it leaves it never comes back, please, I tried to talk, tried to say I was sorry, but my voice sounded like a frightened child.
"Speak again Toms" Wilbur said, I shaked my head no, and finally let go, I didn't want Wilbur to know about any of this, I didn't want anyone to, this is embarrassing.
Wilbur also let go, saying he would be right back, he doesn't hate me right?
But he soon came back with a bottle of water, and a box of tissues, oh, he handed me the water, and I quickly took a drink.
Now Tubbo was standing with his arm around my shoulder, warm, this is fine, not alone anymore.
I smiled, a genuine happy warm smile, and when the others saw they smiled to.

I probably should of called this story like "warm" or something, but my voice seemed like a better title at the time, so ehh, but hoped you enjoyed.