ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!*

!Warning!
Anxiety
Anorexia
Slight Depression
Autophobia
Separation Anxiety
Slight Bullying

Tommy's POV
I sat in the car all of us talking and laughing I unclinged from Tubbo now feeling more enthusiastic and confident. After a while I started to get tired again, I thought I had fixed my sleep schedule 4 weeks ago, but no, it just went back to 2 hours of sleep. I yawned and started to quiet down I lean again Tubbo slightly and he just nods at me, I start to close my eyes soon falling asleep.

Tubbos's POV
Me and Wilbur continue to talk and laugh, he hasn't noticed Tommy's asleep yet. I smile at the sleeping Tommy leaning against me, his head resting on my head, gosh I'm so short. But anyways Tommy seemed to be in a better mood now that he's took his medication, I let Tommy fall asleep since its not easy for him to fall asleep, im surprised he fell asleep so fast. But im glad he did right now, I don't want him to get hurt, like one time in class he passed out from sleep deprivation, and fell out of his chair. And that wasn't the only time he's passed out from sleep deprivation. But back to Wilbur he seems happy that me and Tommy are here, oh right I just remembered he also lives with Phil and Techno, im actually really excited that were going to see them and that were hanging out with Wilbur right now. Anyways Wilbur soon noticing Tommy's absence from out conversation and glances back at us and says "Hey Tom-" and then stops noticing he's asleep. Wilbur then says "ya know, he seems a little clingy" then laughing a little after. I just giggle at that, as we then continue to talk. After a while Wilburs phone rings.

Wilbur's POV
My phone rings and I answer it with one hand putting it on speaker then placing it down again. I then say "Hello?" I then hear "Hello Wilbur" oh its just Techno. "What do you need Techno?" You were supposed to make us lunch today but you just randomly left, you okay" I then say "oh yeah I just had to get someone" Techno then says "Company? Who?" I look back at Tubbo and then I say "Its a surprise" Techno then replies with "hmm, okay then I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I didn't want to bother you, but you've been gone for a while and I'm hungry" I then roll my eyes and say "oh shush Techno, it's not even lunch time yet" he then says "okay fine, but that's all I had to say sooo, bye!" I was about to respond but he just hangs up. Tubbo just laughts at that. We continue to talk and laugh as we get closer to my house.

Tubbo POV
Me and Wilbur continue to chat, and I get my phone out texting my parents since I knew I would have to explain this to them. I know that there going to ask why we didn't call one of them, but I know Tommy wouldn't of wanted to bother them, I them type out 'Hello Motber, sorrj to bofher you at work but Tommy had ancther inejdenf with his meliceiom again nad he was required to call a gardeen and go hone, I knew we could of called you but Tommy didn't waht to botber you guyc or his paronts since there om a business trip, so he caiied Wilbur. I will ycu when you get ot of worx.'
(BTW I was trying to show some spelling mistakes since Tubbo has Dyslexia so sorry if you don't understand this or find it offensive, I just wanted to show his disability since I know some people can relate, anywayson with the story)
I press send and put my phone in my pocket.

Timeskip

Wilbur's POV
We arrived and I parked in the driveway, I looked back and said "you guys ready?" Tubbo gave me a thumbs up and said "want me to wakeup Tommy?" I think for a second and then say "mmm, no" Tubbo nods gently moving Tommy slightly to sit up straight to not fall. Tubbo goes out the door on the right and then closes it. I get out the front door on the right and I walk to the left side of the car opening the door next to Tommy and I un-buckle the seat belt and I reach my arms out then lifting him up in a sort of cradling position, suprisingly he's pretty light. I push the car door closed with my back and walk with Tubbo to the front door of the house. I tell him "can you get open the door, keys in my pocket" Tubbo then says "Oh, yeah! Sure!" He gets the keys out of my pocket and fumbles with them until he gets the right key and unlock the door a laugh a little at his struggle. We walk in and Tubbo says "Whats up fam!" and Phil says "Tubbo! Hello, welcome!" Techno then says "Helloo" and then he looks at me and bursts out in laughter, Phil looks my way and says "Welco-" and then giggles and says, well I see someone's tired. I say "yea" and start laughing. I soon lay Tommy on the couch, and Tubbo brings they're backpacks inside.

Tubbo's POV
I sit our bags down and sit next to the sleeping Tommy. I open Tommy's bag trying to find something, I find what I'm looking for and it was exactly what I expected. His pill case, his medication, it was a mess, I saw pill bottles open all of the pills everywhere, most of them mixed together at the bottom of his bag, the pill case open, I know Tommy has a hard time taking his medication when he's alone, but he should of came to me.

Hope you enjoyed! I will probably do a part 3 but probably not for next weeks one-shot. Anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤