ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪᴛ*

!Warning!
Tourettes
Abuse
Depression
Trauma

Tommy's POV
I was upset, Wilbur has changed, before he would atleast give me a second chance instead of yelling at me, I know he was so close to hitting me there, am I able to tell this to Tubbo. Yeah. I can trust Tubbo, he won't hurt me, he won't leave me, will he? I mean I'm so stupid, we wouldn't he leave me? No, no, no, what am I talking about its Tubbo. But I'm Tommy...
I didn't know what to do anymore, all I could do was follow Tubbo.
I walked behind Tubbo as he led me somewhere more quiet our bench. I continued to cry, I felt stupid, useless, annoying, and I was so very frustrated with myself. Soon enough we made it to the bench, I wasn't allowed here but Tubbo was, he made sure that I wasn't caught here with him, I saw him grab something out of an enderchest. We both sat on the bench, I put my knees to my chest, sitting there quietly crying, with an actional "Tubbo" and shrugging. I heard Tubbo get up next to me, I thought he was going to leave for a second until I heard something start playing, cat. He looks at me and says "what happened?" I felt cared for, for the first time in the last 2 months.
I explained to Tubbo what happened, he hugged me and I hugged him back, un-curling my legs and burying my face in his shoulder. We sat there and talked for a while, we discussed whats been happening, with Schlatt and Wilbur, Manberg and Pogtopia, eachother. We decided to run away, we had all the discs, we had eachother, and thats all we needed. Yet if we were to start a new life, a new nation, we would need one more person, but there was no one we could trust, or is there. Niki. She needed help, she needed to be saved, and thats something Wilbur can't do. She's been waiting for Wilbur to save her from this place, but she's not safe in Pogtopia either.
And thats why we're running away. We'll take Niki, just Me, Tubbo, and Nikki. I like the sound of that. I feel safe, I'm glad I have a friend like Tubbo :)

Anyone want a part three? Running away and starting a new nation. This was originally to comfort me, but I feel like I might continue this. Anyways Happy Thanksgiving! for those who celebrate. Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤