ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ

!Warning!
Abuse
Underage Drinking
Mention of underage sex/rape
Fighting
Death
Also gonna put Depression, because that's probably one

No One's POV
Sapnaps childhood was a bit rough, he lived with his single dad, Badboyhalo, Badboyhalo had a hard time taking care of Sapnap, only being 16 at the time, he didn't expect to be a father, all because he went to one party, all because he drank one cup of something he wasn't supposed too. Sapnap's mom was one year older than Bad, both went to a party, but only one of them had underage drank that night, one cup leading to many more, then leading to something they he would regret, she would a also later regret it, in the end Bad would just think of it as a mistake leading to a wonderful gift.
Yes, they did it that night, they had sex, Bad didn't want to do it, he was too young, he didn't want children, he didn't like children, he just wanted to finish school and get a job. But all his plans would be changed, he would feel disgusted with himself after that, he would be traumatized.
The trauma leading to his fears, he wanted to keep his mind inoccent, he didn't want anymore offensive or hurtful words, he didn't want any mention to inappropriate things.
He felt like he had lost his innocence, but it would be fine, he could just get it back, right? He could just fix his mistakes, right?
He was just a child, 15 at the time after all, that wasn't even the age of consent, it wasn't legal, but they didn't tell anyone, that would just be a one night stand, that's what Bad thought, but the girl, she just wanted kids, she was so young, yet wanted kids.

Anyways, the doctors said she would have twins, both girls, and when the day had come only one of them survived, they named her Charlie, she wanted more children, she made him try again, this time the doctors said she would have a boy, he survived, they named him Nick, Bad later gave Nick the nickname Pandas and Charlie the nickname Deery.

Bad felt like he had to stay with her because of the children, he never liked children, yet those children that he held in his arms were the world to him, those children where holding together that whole relationship.
But Bad couldn't do it, he tried so hard to be the best dad, but when she held the children all he could think about was her touching them, he didn't want her to do that to Nick or Charlie, he wanted to protect him, he didn't want her near him, but the was the reason he even had a child at that moment, and he knew that.
But the girl soon relized how hard it was to take care of children, how hard it was to keep up a relationship, she got frustrated, frustrated with Bad, with Nick and Charlie.

She started yelling, and thats when the fighting started, at first it was just small arguments and disagreements, but they started to get worse, simple things like teh kids running around they're apartment, the apartment wasn't even theirs, it was the girls sister, her sister helped them take care of the children, it was now her and Bad taking care of them, Nick and Charlie's mother given up on taking care of them, she hated those children, they ruined her life, she could of had a normal life, finish school, get job.

Bad was now 17 Sapnap being only 2, his sister 3. Anyways lets get to something more important, Badboyhalo had took one of her canon lives. You know what, I'm tired of saying her, let's call her Gracie,
(Sorry if that offended you, I just chose a random name for a character)

Anyway, back to what I was saying, this was already traumatizing enough for him, to much yelling, swearing, hitting. Gracie had gotten very violent, throwing things, like anything around her that she could throw, and Bad wasn't one for violence, besides his competitive shooting and knife throwing. Badboyhalo tried his best to keep the family together, to seek help her, but he couldn't help but get angry, he already had anger issues before this, they only grew worse from fighting with her so much, at this point he was the one who started the fights.

But I should probably explain how he took one of her lives,
one day when they where both 18 Bad had left Nick home alone for 30 minutes, he just had to quickly pick something up from the pharmacy (medication) Gracie was at the mall with her sister and Charlie. Pandas was going to be fine he thought, he wasn't expecting them to come home so early, he wasn't expecting Gracies sister to just leave her home with the kids alone. But when he got home, when he opened the door to the house he heard crying, he ran to the room the crying came from, the door was locked, he kicked the door, doing it once more breaking the hinges, she was holding Sapnap by the neck as Charlie layed on the floor bleeding a bit, they were both crying, there was glass all over the floor, along with thrown items all over the floor, and he was filled with rage, she was hurting his children, and then he heard Charlie say "Lwet him gwo..." Bad looked at Charlie in sadness, he didn't know what to do, but then he heard a scream come from Sapnap, and Gracie saying "your a fucking mistake, I don't know why I ever wanted you, your the reason he doesn't love me anymore!" Bad couldn't see had she did to him, but he had to do something, he did the what his mind told him to do, he ran to grab Sapnap from her, not even after one step tripping, and at that moment he saw red, his first thought was "kill her", and thats what he did. He grabbed a throwing knife from on the floor, he was so lucky he didn't fall on it, he aiming it as best as he could and as fast as he could then throwing it, hitting her in the collar bone, her left collar bone. She froze, then falling to the ground screaming in pain, dropping Sapnap, Bad stayed where he was, just staring blankly at her motionless body. Bad looked at Sapnap, he looked terrified, being only 3 at the time.
Bad only blamed himself, he shouldn't of left Sapnap home alone. Bad stood up, Sapnap looked up at him terrified, Bad now noticed the blood coming from Sapnaps neck, deep cuts, she had digged her nails into his neck..
Bad then said "Pandas. Come here." Sapnap was terrified, but at that moment he wanted his dad, so he waddled over as best as he could being a 3 year old, Bad then said "Come here Deery" shw ran into Bads arms, getting glass in her feet while doing so, they both cried into Bads chest, Bad rocked them both back and forth in his arms until Charlie fell asleep, Nick drifting into sleep slowly after.

I finally finished! I have a couple ideas for a part 2, but I don't know if I want to do it, but we'll see.
Anyways, I am now fully back in in-person school, and it is very stressful. Haven't been getting any sleep so gonna try to get a long sleep tonight. Also my birthdays in a week! (April 22) so might start that story that I said I wanted to make then, I've decided on it not being a song fic. Well Anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤