ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!

!Warning!
Anxiety
Anorexia
Slight Depression
Autophobia
Separation Anxiety
Slight Bullying

Tommy's POV
I remember panic and fear as I looked around, I looked every direction but he wasn't there. I remember raising my hand and leaving the class room, running down the halls. Where am I? Everything is blurry, am I crying? Where is he? I can't find him. 'Thunk' I heard something, did I drop something? I look down slightly to where the noise came from, there was a pill bottle I think? Did I not take my medication? 'Ting' 'Ting' 'Ting' I heard a loud ringing, is class over? I hear distant voices getting blocked out by my heavy breathing. I then hear footsteps I think? I start to panic more. I lean my back against the wall I was sitting next to, bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around my legs. The foot steps get louder and I breathe harder lowering my head into my knees, staring to feel light headed. I then hear someone come in "Thomas?" I hear a voice say, I look up slightly seeing a boy who looks familiar, probably in my class, I try to focus on him, but my thoughts are everywhere. I hear two more people walk in and they start talking but its all muffled I hear what I think was my name again. I look back up seeing the boy still there with another boy kneeling down in front of me while a girl stands next to the other boy. She starts walking towards me and picks up what I think was my medication. I also feel someone touch me, I look back to the boy next to me. He trys to hand my a bottle of water. I reach my hand out trying to hold it but I can't. But I focus on the people feeling safer, knowing that im not alone. I then hear the boy next to me say something on the lines of "Do any of you know Toby?" I hear the name Toby and I panic relizeing he's not here, starting to breath faster and more heavily. I look around seeing the same people but two more one a boy and one a girl, the boy starts walking towards me I also recognize his face, a kid in my home room, his name John Nathan, hes not to nice. I start to panic more looking up and seeing him look down at me. He then says "awww, the little baby crying again?~" the girl with him then laughs and says "yeah, aren't you supposed to be this super cool Minecraft Youtuber, pshht ha ha! That all you ever talk about!" Which I didn't understand what she said. Do I always talk about it? I try not to talk about my Channel, to not be cocky. My breathing gets heavier and faster again, my vision gets more blurry and my head is pounding. I hear more talking and but I can't seem to make out the words until, the same girl says "Ughh, just stop crying, your little friend Toby or whatever is on his way" I look around again seeing that one of the boys had left. Everything is spinning and the pounding is making it hard to concentrate. But my thoughts get more jumbled and I then feel a hand on ny face, and I flinch, not being to make out the person. But I relize that thats Toby by the touch, and I reach my hand out grabbing his arm. He gets closer and hugs me rubbing my back. My breathing calms down a little as I relize that im not alone, and that im safe. I then wrape my arms around him and burry my face into his shoulder crying. I hear the other people leave. Toby pulls away slowly lowering his arms while I do the same exept I hold onto his arm with one of my hands as if I was about to die. He wipes my face, both of us quite until he says "Tommy?" And I nod as he continues saying "why didn't you take your medication?" And I say "I forgot". He just nods and smiles at me. He gives me a water bottle already open and hands me two pills. I put them both in my mouth and take a dip of the water and I swallow, then taking another sip. He then tells me "relax Tommy" and I relize my breathing was still uneven. I calm down within four minutes and he helps me up and I wrap my arm around his afraid to let go. I do this often but Toby could tell I still wasn't calm and asked me "do you want to go lay down Tommy?" I look at him and pull on his arm making him come closer implying that 'as long as you come' he just giggles and takes me to the nurses office.
Once we make it there I lay down, my head still pounding but barely. I hear Toby tell the nurse what happened and She gave a lecture to take my medication and how I should go home and rest. I layed down for ten minutes, Toby sitting next to me the whole time as his arm layed on the bed with my arms around it almost like it was a plushie.
But he then shakes me and I open my eyes slightly letting go of his arm to sit up. The nurse is standing right next to me and I look at her head tilted slightly, and she says "Thomas I need to send you home please call a parent or guardian to pick you up. I then say "no, no, It's fine, I can walk!" Knowing that my parents where out of town this week, which was the reason why I forgot my medication.
After bickering I finally agree with the nurse and she hands me the phone on her desk. I know the nurse wasn't going to let me stay at school after another incident where I passed out while walking home and Toby had to carry me back to school and they called my parents, but it was different that time my parents where at home when that happened. I look at Toby knowing that I can't call his parents since they are both really busy with work right now and I wouldn't want to bother them. I think, dialing a number, I knew that I would have to lie to him about why I needed him to pick me up, but he was the only one I could call right now. Which he told me not to call him, but this is the school phone, so hopefully he'll answer. I press call. It rings not picking up the first time, I call again crossing my fingers he'll answer, and luckily he does. He says "Hello?" And I say "Hello Wilbur?" And he says "Yes, who is this?" I then say "Its me Tommy!" And he responds with "I thought I told you not to call me" I then say "I know! I know! But this is important!" He that says "Okay Tommy! Whats so important?!" I then pause for one second choosing my words wisely, then saying "I need you to pick me up from school-" he then interrupts me saying "What?! Tommy I can't pick you up from school?! I don't even know what school you go to and you live like 1 hour away!"
(They actually live 3h 33min away but thats inconvenient for this so yeah)
I then responded with "Wilbur Please! My parents are on vacation in America right now, and I can't leave school unless someone picks me up!" I look at Toby relizeing that if Wilbur agrees I will have to leave him, and I was scared to do that. But sure enough Toby mouths 'I'll go with you' and gives me a smile, I give him a thumbs up and smiles back. Wilbur then says "Tommy, Is this Important?" I then say "Yes Wilbur! It is!" He then says "Okay Tommy, if its important I'll go". I then said "Really?! Thanks Wilbur!" And he says "Yeah, no problem Tommy!" And I then remember something and I say "oh right! You also need to pick Tubbo up!" Wilbur then says "What? You guys go to the same school right?" And I respond with a simple "Yea!" We then talk for 2 more minutes as I give the location and he writes it down. "Okay Tommy I'll be there in about an hour, okay?" He says, and I respnd with "Yeah! Thanks so much Wilbur!" And we say our goodbyes. I sit next to Toby grabbing his arm again, still being tired. I hear the bell ring, and I relize the second period has ended. I feel a bit better, yet the small pounding doesn't go away. I know its cause I took my medication at the wrong time, and my bodies not used to that. I wrap my arms around Toby clinging on to him and burying my face into his shoulder again but this time tired. He just giggles and tells me "You should rest Tommy" and I shake my head no. He then says "I have to go to class Tommy" and I simply clinging on to him more. After he complains for a while I decide to let him go to class. He talks to me letting me know I'm okay, then heading to class. I sit back on the bed bitting my nails, pulling my knees back to my chest, and in the position I was in earlier on the floor. I continue bitting my nails and I repeatedly check the clock on the wall. About 15 minutes pass and I sit there the pounding stopping but then continuing. The nurse gave me some crackers, and I ate one slowly but I didn't really want to, it made me sick to eat. I usually can't eat unless Toby made me, or my parents reassured that it was safe to eat, or if I feel safe around the peoplewith me at the time I usuallycan eat normally, and the reason for that is just from my separation anxiety, which I also have with my parents, but overall with Toby, which is why the only time I am in my room is when I'm streaming. Otherwise I'm either downstairs with my parents or outside with Toby. Anyways I started eating another cracker, I still have to wait like twenty five more minutes. I have more medication that I take around lunch time to help me eat, Toby has it in his bag to give to me at lunch, my parents trusted him with so I wouldn't forget. Anyways five more minutes have passed, the pounding has stopped but Toby's taking to long. I started getting worried. The nurse left the room because one of the freshman fell of there chair and hit there head. I was scared right now, I was alone again, but I know Toby will come back so its fine! I start to get a little teary eyed when the nurse doesn't come back. I'm still alone. Class Ends in about 10 minutes but that seemed like forever. I take a sip of water to calm myself. I know I should've took a nap like Toby told me to but my Anxiety won't let me sleep right now, especially after I messed up and forgot to take my medication.
The door opens and the nurse walks in with a freshman. My eyes get more watery as I breathe harder but still at a steady pace, I take another sip of water finishing the bottle and I place it in the trash can next to the bed on the opposite side of the chairs. I know that I shed a couple tears still feeling alone, but I could breathe fine so I'm okay. After three minutes pass theres a knock on the door and the nurse opens it, I see Toby and he walkes in. I swing my legs off the bed and step down. When Toby is close enough I grab his arm and pull him close to me.
This was normal for us because of my separation anxiety, I know that some people would describe me as clingy, but I'm not! Tubbos the cling one!
Either way Toby was back and I was happy. "Hey Tommy, how ya doing bud?" He says. I then say "doing poggers" Toby giggles a little and says "did you sleep?" I shake my head no, and he just nods. "About Fifteen more minutes till Wilbur gets here" I smile and say a simple "pog" and Toby smiles back at me responding with "pog". Toby puts his hand on my face wiping my eyes from the very few tears that were there. He then says "I have to get our books and bags from our lockers, ill be quick" I nod letting go slowly. Tubbo leaves the room again, coming back quickly like he said he would, I don't clingy on to him this time feeling safer. He hand me another water bottle and places my bag down on a chair. Me and Toby sit talking for about ten minutes, having the bell ring at sometime during that. We hear the speaker say "Thomas Simons and Toby Smith please come to the office with your things" we pick up our bags and start heading to the office I end up wrapping my arm around Tobys not liking the empty hallway. The nurse walks behind us to the office, the office was only about two rooms down the hallway. When we walk in we see the principal at his desk and Wilbur sitting in a chair by the wall, the nurse smiles at us and walks back to the nurses office. I look at Wilbur and smile, ill have to admit I was a little exited that Wilbur was picking us up. The principal then started talking "So William Gold I've called Thomas's parents and they trust you can take Thomas to your home today for his own safety, something happened to Thomas at school today and Thomas is required to leave school for his own safety, and Toby here has to come with him as support, I trust that you also know Toby Smith here".
Wilbur then said "Yes, I do know Toby, Ive met his parents before so im sure this won't be a problem, hes one of Thomas close friends" the principal just nods and says "Okay Great, so are you boys ready to go?" Me and Toby both nod.
The principal lets us go with Wilbur, and once we're outside of the school Wilbur stars talking and says "So Tommy, You seem to be clinging on to Tubbo there" and laughs a little at the end. I respond with "what?! Nooo I'm not!" As I still cling on to Tubbo.
Now that its just us I feel better calling Toby, Tubbo now.
Wilbur then says "really Tommy? It looks to me like your clinging to him" then laughing again. I let go of Tubbos arm to cross my arms, but after 6 seconds I cling back to Tubbos arm. Wilbur just laught at me and says "Wow I didn't know you were that clingy Tommy" and opens his car door. I make a humph noise and say "I'm not clingy!" Wilbur sits in the front seat and I let go of Tubbo so he can get in the car and I get in after him we both sit in the back. Tubbo then says "so Wilbur, how was the ride here" Wilbur then says "Oh, it was fine! There was barely any traffic". I then wrap my arm around Tubbos arm again as, Wilbur starts driving and we start talking about a bunch of random things.
After 20 minutes pass of talking Wilbur asks "So I was going to ask, what happened?" I then asked "what do you mean?" Wilbur then said "What happened at school, what was so important that I had to pick you guys up?" I looked at Tubbo not wanting to say and we both stayed silent. Wilbur broke the silence saying "The principal said 'for your safety' what dose that mean?" I just mumbled two words hoping he wouldn't hear "anxiety attack" Wilbur then said "Anxiety Attack?" I then realized he hears and I just looked down not talking any more, I felt Tubbo nudge me, knowing that he wanted to explain, I took a moment to think and then I nodded at him.

Yeah, that's going to be it for now I might do a part two to this oneshot if I feel like it but working on another one for next week now! Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤