ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴇꜱ.

This is a Minecraft IRL AU, you have 5 canon lives before death.

This is based in the DreamSMP.
Tubbo is also dead in this AU which would be considered like spectator mode but a little different.
After Tubbos death he follows Tommy, Tommy later is able to see Tubbo, and is the only one who can.
When Tubbo died Tommy and Tubbo where 11, and they hadn't met the other Dream spm members yet.
Thats just a little background info now onto the story.

!Warning!
Depression
Suicide Mention
Death
Violence
(None of this are in this part but will be mentioned in a part 2 in the future)

Tommy's POV
We sat there in the grass laughing and talking as we watched the sunset sitting on a mountain in a flower field. We never got tired of this, us just sitting alone in joy.
Everyday I would go to this forest by L'manberg and sit with Tubbo in peace until it got dark. Wilbur sometimes question where I go but I just simply ignore that question. But today I was unaware that someone had followed me.

Fundy's POV
Today I had decided to follow Tommy, he always leaves in the evening and comes back at dark, none of us had really questioned it but today I decided to follow him.
I follow him from a distance making sure he doesn't hear or see me, he glances back a couple of times which I assume is so that no one follows him. He travels us this mountain which looked like it would be hard but it was fairly easy, he then finally seems to stop at the top, im still a distance away from him behind a couple of trees. I try to get a look around and it looks like a beautiful flower field. I look back at him to see that he has sat down. And looking in the distance, as I look forward the trees still kinda blocking my view I see the sunset, I look at it in awe. After a while I hear start talking, I could barely hear him at all. He soon got a little louder allowing me to hear him better, yet still not able to make out the words. But I could hear that he was happy and laughing, way happier then he is normally. But he was talking to someone out of L'manberg that could be dangerous. I decided to go get Wilbur I traveled down the mountain at a steady pace not taking that long. I go into L'manberg and knock on Wilburs door. He opens it and says "ah hello Fundy! You need something" I then responded with "Hi Wilbur! Umm yes I have something to tell you," Wilbur then says "what did you need to tell me?" I then say "its about Tommy, hes talking to someone out of L'manberg" he then says "What do you mean?" I then say "Where he goes every evening!"

I got the ghost idea because of Halloween and I really like the idea so I will be doing a part 2! Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤