ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ*

!Warning!
Slight Autophobia
Insecurity
Anxiety
Sadness
Abuse

Tommy's POV
Me and Tubbo sat down eating some berries, I was feeling a bit tired, but I wanna talk to Tubbo!
We continued talking, we both made wooden swords too, Tubbo dosen't like using swords for things like violence, he just doesn't like violence, bit that's okay! I'm here to fight for him! Even though its a bit scary right now, its better than home!
I felt happy and safe, I'm glad Tubbo is my best friend!
I'm pretty sure after a bit I fell asleep.

Tubbo's POV
Tommy fell asleep, I bet he's been really tired. Now that he's asleep I can do something, I didn't want to bring it up to him, but he has a bruise on his cheek and its quite noticeable, It was probably from his Father. I know that after Tommy's mother died his father started to get more violent with him, I know he doesn't want to talk about it, but I'm worried for him. He barely sleeps these day's he says his father and his older sister are always fighting, he said that she left. I don't know what he meant by that, but I hope it's nothing bad. Anyways I was going to look at the bruise, I don't have any healing potions, he just ate though so he should be fine, the bruise is going to probably stay there for a while, but it shouldn't hurt.

No One's POV
You guys probably noticed that this doesn't sound like his family, Phil, Wilbur, and Techno. This is because he hasn't got adopted by Phil yet, in this AU Tommy gets adopted at 12. He is only 9, so he doesn't know who Wilbur, Techno, and Phil are yet. Btw Tommy's mother died when he was 6, his sister was 10 being 4 years older than him, she got mad at their father for abusing young Tommy, so they fought alot leading to their dad going to far and killing her. After that Tommy would dress up in her clothes (hoodies, hats/headbands, bandanas) always wearing a red bandana of hers, later giving it to Tubbo, before Tommy got adopted, so Tubbo would remember him. As Tommy's abuse got worse Tubbo tried to protect him, but being small and fragile, he couldn't do much. Tubbo lived with his foster parents, who had 2 daughters, though never got adopted by them, he stayed in an orphanage, Tommy being brought their after his dad went to jail.
After Tommy got adopted Tubbo was left alone, not fitting in with the other kids, soon running away from the orphanage to find Tommy, then living on the streets for about a year. 2 years later Tommy's father would get taken to jail, and Tommy would get put in an orphanage where Phil would adopt him 1 year later, not getting any info on him exept, that his father is in jail.
He would not see Tubbo again till he turned 14, Phil found Tubbo sitting on the side of the road in a big box and adopted him. Tommy was overjoyed when he saw Tubbo, immediately recognizing him, he didn't say anything about it just smiling at Tubbo, knowing that he also recognized Tommy.
The only words they ever spoke to eachother about their past after that was when Tubbo made a handmade bandana for Tommy to mach the one Tommy gave him, only sharing these few words "Tommy" Tubbo said "Yes?" Tommy responded "take care of it as it is our friendship" Tubbo said handing it to Tommy, also repeating the words Tommy told him when he gave Tubbo his bandana. Tommy then said "As should be mine that I've given to you, we protect them as we would for eachother, as they are not just a gift but a solidarity." Tubbo then hugged Tommy as Tommy hugged back, both shedding a few tears of happiness Tommy then mumbling a quiet "Thank You." Tubbo then saying "Its Okay Tommy, don't thank me. I promise I'll never leave you, I love you Tommy." Tommy smiled chuckling a little shedding a few more tears mumbling back a slight "I love you to Tubbo."

Alot of information and backstory for this one, also some adorable Tubbo and Tommy brotherly love.
Also

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUBBO!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be ready for a Christmas Special in the next 3 days! Anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤