ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

!Warning!
I don't really know, just some angst.

Badboyhalo's POV
I was just hanging out on the DreamSMP and in vc with my friends Quackity and Puffy, none of us were streaming. I had been worrying all day, this morning a new person joined the DreamSMP Discord, I knew who they were, a6d, a friend, I hadn't talked to him in a long time, and I was excited, but scared, I just knew Skeppy wasn't going to be happy about this. Anyways, Quackity and Pyffy hadn't noticed some one else joined the DreamSMP Discord server, and I wasn't planning on telling them, I was already over thinking, I don't even think Quackity and Pyffy knows who he is, you know what, I'm going to just forget about it and chill with Quackity and Puffy.
I was just talking, just mining some iron, and in the middle of my sentence a message popped up in chat
"A6d joined the game"
I stopped talking. Then mumbling "A6d..."
I remember everything I was worried about, I could hear Puffy saying something like who's the new person? Or something like that. Quackity was suggesting we go introduce ourselves, but before we could I heard the sound it makes when someone joined the call, I look at Discord. There was now 4 people in the vc, me, Quackity, Puffy, and a6d.
Puffy then said hi, Quackity also greeting him, a69 responded to them introducing himself. Puffy then said "Bad, introduce yourself" I then say "Hello" a6d then responded with "Bad, how are you?" I just stay quiet, Puffy then saying "Oh! Have you guys met before?" I just respond with a simple "yea". Of course me and a6d have met before, he probably knows me better than I know myself, but then again, is that really true. I then say "A6D, you know Skeppy's on this server right?" He then responds "I know, I promise I won't purposely try to talk to him." I then say "okay." Quackity then says "Oooo~ Why aren't you allowed to talk to Skeppy? Is it because Bad wants him all to him self?" A6d let's out a small laugh at that, that made me smile I then ask him "Are you okay?" A6d hesitantly responds "I don't know" I then say "Are you happy?" He then says "It depends." I then finally ask "why couldn't you just apologize" he stays silent for a couple seconds then responding "I didn't believe I did anything wrong, so if I did apologize it wouldn't of been genuine, and he just made it worse." I then say "I'm sorry" a6d then says "why are you sorry?" I think about that for a sec then saying "I'm sorry about Skeppy, I'm sorry I couldn't save our friendship, I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I'm sorry for all the hate, I'm sorry for failing you both, I'm sorry I couldn't choose between you two." My voice was now a bit shaky, Puffy and Quackity were just quiet, I knew they were both still there, but I wanted to apologize. A6d then says "you didn't fail me Bbh, you stayed me friend in the end didn't you?" I then said "But I didn't help you, I didn't help you when you were alone, and thats the worst feeling, being alone and suffering, I said that on stream once, yet I let you suffer there alone, I wasn't a good friend, not giving you that shoulder to lean on" I was crying at this point, and I knew Quackity, Puffy, and A6d could tell. A6d then said "please don't cry" I then say "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just I-" My voice was so shaky, A6d then says "please stop apologizing, I'm the one that's supposed to apologize yet I can't, I just can't." His voice was also starting to get shaky. I then say "You know a couple days ago Skeppy mentioned you, he was talking about how he missed you, he was rewatching alot of his old videos and said he remembers when we used to be the muffin trio, when we used to do all our videos together, when I used to fall asleep to both of you talking" I think Puffy and Quackity were starting to realize mine and a6d's relationship, how close we used to be, that something happened with him and Skeppy. Me and a6d were so close back then that he had heard me accidentally swear, I remember when I introduced Skeppy and A6d to eachother, They immediately became friends. A6d then said "I'm going to go now." I knew he had started crying and wanted to leave, I then say "Bye." He leaves the call. I cry silently waiting for Quackity or Puffy to talk.
Quackity finally says "who was that and why did you know him?" I then say "That was A6d he was part of the muffin trio" Puffy then said "why did- what did-" Puffy struggled to say what she was trying to say, but I knew what they wanted to know "The muffin trio consisted of me, a6d and Skeppy. A6d got canceled for saying the r slur, Skeppy got scared that he would get canceled because he was friends with a6d, so instead of helping him he made it worse and started spreading lies, basically saying a6d payed him to be his friend. A6d and Skeppy stopped being friends there, I stayed friends with both of them, exept I stopped talking to a6d. So I guess I wasn'this friend, friends help eachother, not hurt eachother."

Spring break starts tomorrow for me! So I'm deciding if in going to post next week or just rest, I mean I have so many drafts that are unfinished, and so many oneshots that I still need a second or third part to.

Btw I made a TikTok for this account!
It's called @nonbiweebwriter
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMehEsGwf/
So basically the same as my username on here, I will sometimes post sneak peaks of a part that I'm writing or jusy some drafts that I don't plan on posting.

Well, anyways hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤