ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!**

!Warning!
Anxiety
Anorexia
Slight Depression
Autophobia
Separation Anxiety
Slight Bullying

Tommy's POV
I stretch slightly waking up, I feel someone next to me I open my eyes slightly, its just Tubbo. I move closer laying my head on his lap continuing to lay there, I soon start to fall back asleep, but I hear Tubbo then say "you can sleep later Tommy, but its time to wake up now" I look up at him smiling tiredly as he smiles back, I sit myself up and I then say "I thought I was in a car" still not fully awake. Tubbo then giggles and says "you were, but we got out of the car, now we're at Wilburs house" I just nod understanding then clinging on to Tubbo. I see him look around, then saying "meds Tommy" I wake fully up, then saying "oh" I relize that hes probably looked in my bag, we'll talk about this later, but right now I need to take my medication. I can see he's trying to make sure no ones looking, he hands me 2 pills and I put them in my mouth, he then hands me a cup of water and I take a sip then swallowing. After that me and Tubbo talk about random video ideas for about 3 minutes until Philza says "Oh your awake Tommy! How was your sleep?" I say a simple "good" and smile. "Well you gonna say hello?" Phil say. I then say "yea, yea, I will" he just laughs, I get up from next to Tubbo letting go of his arm, I walk up to Phil and say "Hello Philza Minecraft" he then says "Hello Tommy, and its just Phil" chuckling at what I said. Well Techno and Wil are in the other room, but now that your awake we can eat. Oh and Tubbo said he was gonna tell us something". Oh right I told him he could explain what happened, we haven't told Wilbur yet Tubbo just said he would say when we got here and then we all just continued talking. He won't go in to, too much detail right?

We soon started eating and Wilbur kept teasing me, Techno soon joining in. We all just talked and laughed with an actional someone choking on there food from laughing, but thats when Wilbur said "Oh right! Tubbo! You were going to explain why I had to pick you up from school". Phil then said "you guys didn't get in a fight with anyone did you?" Tubbo then said "no no, it wasn't a big deal" Techno then said "well apparently it was if you guys had to get picked up from school" Tubbo then said "well I guess it kinda was, but here ill explain it" Tubbo then continues "Okay so, umm, we were at school and Tommy here decided to go use the bathroom like humans do" they all let out a little chuckle there and Tubbo then continued "unknown to him there were some scary men in the bathroom, and I think you know how much Tommy hates men". I then say "oh my God, I hate men so much!" They let out another chuckle, Tubbo then quickly said "So yea panic attack, the end!" Phil then said "wait what? Panic Attack? Can you repeatthe story but less chaotic?" Tubbo just nodded and continued "Okay so, Tommy was having a panic attack, so he he went to the bathroom to calm down, but some kids went in there and started teasing him and being just rude. Another student saw this happening and decided to come get me, I went in there, calmed him down, and took him to the nurses office where he was told to call a guardian to pick him up. This is because there's been incidents in the school were after someone had a panic attack, they went home alone and ended up passing out".
Phil then asked "Well are you two both alright then?" Tubbo then responded "Oh yeah were fine now!" I just smiled slightly and nodded. Techno then said "okay, and why did Wilbur have to pick you up?" I then said "My parents are out of town, and Tubbos parents are really busy". We discussed some things and they wanted us to stay till my parents came back, if we stayed we wouldn't be able to go to school. We decided to stay, I still had to text my parents. After that we all just continued to eat, talk, and laugh. I feel happy.
I wasn't able to finish eating my food, but I was in a good mood.

We were all done eating now just hanging out, I was currently just annoying both Wilbur and Techno.
Phil later showed me and Tubbo to the guest room, we were sharing a room which I was glad about. Me and Tubbo just hanged out in there for a while.

No One's POV
They sat there talking, but Tubbo then mentioned something "Tommy, your meds?" Tommy just looked down in shame, Tubbo then said "It's okay Tommy, just tell me next time, I worry about you." Tommy just looked up and smiled at him then hugging Tubbo whispering "I'm sorry" Tubbo just hugged back smiling at that. They stopped hugging and Tubbo then said "Well, lets clean up the mess in your bag" chuckling a little at the end.

Hope you Enjoyed! Like I said working on some stories about Badboyhalo and Skeppy, so be ready for those. Anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤