ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ

!Warning!
Slight Autophobia
Insecurity
Anxiety
Sadness

Tommy's POV
I was off mining when all of a sudden I saw a glowing item on the floor, a splash potion? Splash Potion of Memoround, never heard of it before. Oh, maybe Tubbo knows what it is! I start heading out of the cave, ugh I barely got any iron. I'll just ask Wilbur or someone for some iron later, but I want to know what this poion is right now. Anyways once I get back to Manberg I sneak around trying to find Tubbo, and then I come up with a great idea. I spot Tubbo and yell "Tubbo!" He turns around and says "Oh hi Tommy!" "Could I ask you a favor" I say. There it is my plan was in motion, I was going to prank him, I'll tell him to put everything in this chest I have and then I'll splash him with this potion, putting his stuff in the is just incase he dies, oh I should also put my stuff in a chest too incase I don't get away fast enough. After I got him to put his things in a chest and I put my stuff in a chest, I only had one thing left in my inventory, the slash potion. Tubbo then asks "what do I do now?" And I say "just stand still" Tubbo then says "why?" And thats when I trow the potion 'bonk' I heard it hit the floor and shatter, but I didn't get far enough away. After that I blacked out.

No One's POV
Tommy and Tubbo were both passed out on the floor, no one was near by, after three minutes pass they both start to wake up but they're different, they're kids, and I don't mean they're still 16, I mean they're 9 years old, literal children. They didn't have any of the memories of the years after the age of 9 they didn't know were they were, they only knew each other in this new place they were in, and Manberg isn't the safest place for children I would say. But besides that as soon as Tommy didn't recognize were he was he looked around terrified, he finally spot Tubbo and scooted over to him, Tubbo wasn't fully awake yet but he soon felt someone shaking him he opened his eyes fully and said "Tommy? Are you okay?" Tommy shook his head no, and said "were are we?" Tubbo sat up and looked around scared, worried and confused, he didn't let this show thought. Tubbo could tell Tommy was scared and didn't want to scare him more so he just said "Its okay Tommy, I don't know were we are but I'll make sure that were safe" this reassured Tommy a little and he calmed down a little. They soon got of the ground and ran towards the woods. Tommy lached on to Tubbos sleeve to make sure not to get lost. After a while they saw a river, Tubbo knew that they would most likely be safer if they crossed but Tommy didn't want to. After Tubbo convinced Tommy to cross they started traveling through the woods again, Tommy kept bragging about crossing the river saying things like "see how brave I am Tubbo, bet you couldn't of crossing that river without me" Tubbo just giggled at Tommy and continued to walk. They made it to another river smaller this time they swam across that one too, they continued walking still seeing only spruce trees but they soon spotted a couple oak trees ahead, they made it passed the forest. They sat down for a while just talking and laughing as it got darker, they soon got up though relizeing they lost alot of hunger running trough that forest. (Btw they didn't head towards Pogtopia, so they'renot near Manberg or Pogtopia right now) Tubbo remembered seeing some berry's in the forest, he headed back that way getting 19 berry's now wanting to head too far in without Tommy. Tubbo came back and dropped 9 berry's to Tommy keeping 10.

Thanks for all the reads! Also I'll be posting another story tomorrow, but in a couple weeks I'll be writing a couple stories about Badboyhalo, Skeppy, and the Dream team! Part 2 to this one will probably take a long time. Anyways, Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤