ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ!***

Big brother Techno content.

!Warning!
Anxiety
Anorexia
Slight Depression
Autophobia
Separation Anxiety
Slight Bullying

But besides those warnings it's mostly wholesomness.

Tommy's POV
Me and Tubbo finish organizing all of my meds and also organizing all my books and things in the bag, once we finish me and Tubbo just sit there and talk, after a while Wilbur comes in telling us we should go to bed handing us some clothes to change into, so me and Tubbo both get changed, where both in T-shirts and pajama pants, I laugh at how big the shirt is on Tubbo. We both geg into bed, continuing to talk. At this point its just Tubbo talking, I can't fall asleep though, and after I don't know how long I hear Tubbo stop talking, he fell asleep. I lay in the bed feeling tired, I shut my eyes, I still can't fall asleep, I grab my phone out putting my ear buds in and put on Wilburs album "Your City Gave me Asthma" I try to close my eyes again, I feel more tired then before, I still can't fall asleep though.
Soon the Album ended and I go to a calming playlist, I don't know how long that was, but it was soon over to, I continued tapping on albums and playlist, giving up on falling asleep tonight.
I check the time, it's now 5am, Tubbo should be waking up soon, and at that thought I hear some movement next to me, I lay still closing my eyes.
I hear him yawn and sit up, after a couple more minutes he gets out of bed and stands infront of me, I feel him put his hand over my eyes, I'm confused for a second, but he then says "Your awake" I just open my eyes and say "that's not fair, what did you even do to know I was awake" Tubbo responded "Magic. Now go to sleep" I just rolled my eyes and said "I tried" he then went into my bag and held out some pills, I looked at them and said "no." I was sleeping pills, I didn't like to take them because they always made me sick, sensitive, and sleepy when I wake up, I even throw up sometimes when I wake up after taking them. But I knew I would have to end up taking them.

And I was right, I layed there feeling the sleepiness over take me, it didn't feel good, I would get dizzy and everything would go numb and I would get overstimulated, my whole body then feeling really hot yet I'd be  shivering, and then nothingness, I pass out.

I wake up feeling sick, I pull myself up to see that I'm alone, I get a little teary eyed, I lay back down and curl myself up while crying, my breath grown heavy and fast, by vision gets blurry as I start to shake, I couldn't think straight. After what seemed like forever I to calm down, only to start coughing, my throat burned, my stomach hurt, I had a headache, and I was alone. This wasn't a good day so far. I then broke out into another coughing fit still having a few tears running down my face, but this time Techno walked in. I tried to talk but nothing came out my throat burned and my mouth felt dry, I looked Techno in the eyes more tears then before, he asked "Tommy are you okay?" I finished coughing and shaked my head no. He walked out of the room, did I upset him? Does he hate me now? I was starting to panic again, but he then walked in with a glass of water, oh. He handed me the water and I gave him a small smile, he then said "Phil, Tubbo, and Wilbur went to the store, they were going to ask if you wanted to go, but Tubbo said that you were sleeping and to not wake you up" I nodded, I then motioned for him to come closer, he walked up to the bed and stood next to me, as soon as he was close enough to me I I wrapped my arms around him burying my face in his chest, he became stiff for a second then also wrapping his arms around me getting closer and leaning down so I could hug him better. He rubbed circles in my back.
After a while we got into a more comfortable position, he sat on the bed I curled up on his lap crying in his shoulder now, I soon fell asleep again.

Techno's POV
Tommy was asleep in my arms, I hope he's okay, he might be sick or something, he was coughing quite alot, the coughing must of been painful if he was crying.
But anyways I stood up, holding him bridal style, one arm under his legs and other under his back as his arms where around my neck.
I went into the kitchen, then taking my hand away from his back making sure that he wouldn't fall and made him some peppermint tea to help with his cough.
(Yes he can make that while holding Tommy, all you need it to feel a cup with hot water and put the tea bag in) After it was done I say on the couch and shook him awake, he just looked sleepy and confused, I brought the cup up to him mouth then saying "open" he did and I made him take a sip, I'm pretty sure he was half asleep, but he thats fine I just needed him to be awake enough to drink this, after a while he finished drinking it and I put the cup in the sink then sitting back on the couch, Tommy fell back asleep after drinking the tea snugglingmore into my shoulder, The tea not only helped with coughs but also helps with sleeping, so he should be asleep for a while.
I put on some TV and watched that as I waited for the others to get back home.

This took longer than expected, mainly because I couldn't decide if I wanted big brother Techno content or big brother Wilbur content, but after thinking I decided on Techno since Wilbur already picked him up from school and all that. But hope you enjoyed. Be expecting some Sapnap and Dadboyhalo content soon! Hope your all doing good, Thanks for reading POG! ❤💜❤