ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ*

Leave Me Alone part 2, sorry it took forever to write, I kept pushing back writing this, because writers block, but I did it, even though its a bit rushed.

!Warning!
Suicide
Derealization
Anxiety
Trauma

Tommy's POV
I closed my eyes and held my breath, it felt like I was underwater, I could here Wilburs voice, it was muffled, why can't I just drown, it feels like I'm drowning, but I'm not, I hated this, everything, it felt like I was in limbo again, Wilbur was back, and it was my fault, I thought that maybe after I got revived that I could finally be happy, but someone like me doesn't deserve happiness, and I know that now.
I felt Wil wrap his arms around me.
No no no.
Get the fuck away, I don't deserve love, get away.
I tried to make out words, I tried to scream for him to let go.
Just let me dissappear please, let go.

Everything went blank.

Is it over?
Have I disappeared?
Can I be alone and free, no way to hurt or both anyone, were everyone is safe from my pain.
There was nothing, just darkness and whit noise.
It wasn't like limbo thought.
I was like I was just gone, out of the story, non existence, but yet the story was still there, I was just a ripped out page.
There was in that story, then suddenly ripped out to be forgotten, but it was like a good book in a coffee shop.
And I heard my voice.
I wasn't alarming, it was comforting, but that part scared me, comfort, I don't deserve comfort, I was finally gone, ripped and thrown away, I didn't need to be found, to be picked up and hung on the wall, I wasn't special, I didn't need to be acknowledge, they aren't supposed to care about be, their support to forget.
Their was another voice, I knew exactly who they were, I just couldn't remember a name.
It wasn't darkness anymore, I could see them, the people, Tubbo and Ranboo.
And before they would have to spend anymore time suffering cause of my presence, I ran, I sat up, then dashed out the door, water, I ran towards the water, I didn't come up for air, I swam deeper and deeper, and I smiled, maybe I could see Ghostbur now, maybe he would understand being a torn page, ripped out of the story, but he was ripped out unwillingly, he was wanted in the story, where I was ripped out on purpose, to hang on the wall alone, and u would be left alone, no one would acknowledge me after that, just left to be forgotten again, and maybe I'd like that.