nishinoya x hinata → FLUFF 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!

hinata shōyō x nishinoya yū

requested by: RyotaMitaraisPen

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: had to hold off the next oneshot that was originally planned bc i forgot i had a valentine's day request- i also haven't been in a writey mood lately so that's why it's been so long, sorry! schools also been busting my ass-

x

3rd pov 」

hinata was standing in his kitchen, melting chocolate and putting them into molds, with a pink hearted apron on and a tiny pony tail since his hair had gotten a lot longer since last year.

a year had passed since he came to karasuno, the second years becoming third years, first years becoming second years, and new first years coming into the club.

of course there were some tears shed when the previous third years left after how much they did for them, but they still kept in touch and came to help out when they could when they weren't so busy with college.

hinata sighed and covered his face, a blush appearing on his cheeks. he couldn't believe he was doing this.

it's been a whole year since he realized his love for one of his upperclassmen. the teams libero to be exact. and unfortunately...who had gotten taller...

he snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed the bowl that was on top of a another bowl that was filled with boiling water and poured it into the chocolate molds before putting them into the fridge to harden.

as he started taking off the apron, he couldn't help but get into his thoughts. what if nishinoya didn't want the chocolates? what if he didn't even like hinata? what if he already had a valentine? a date? a girlfriend?

he knocked on his head a few times to try and hopefully get rid of the thoughts, he had to do this!

he cleaned everything up and grabbed his keys, wallet, and put his glasses on so he would be able to actually see what he was getting.

he checked and made sure that natsu wouldn't be able to eat the chocolates before putting his shoes and coat on, walking out the door (making sure to lock it) and walking to the train station.

he was aimlessly scrolling through his phone when a familiar face came into his peripheral view. he looked up and let out a small happy noise.

"tanaka-senpai!" he said while jumping up and down in excitement.

"shōyō! i saw you over here and decided to come over! what're you here for ey?" he asked curiously.

hinatas face was soon a bright pink and he looked away, fiddling with his hands, "you promise not to tell..?" he asked, holding out his pinkie.

tanaka nodded and linked their pinkies together, hinata sighed before talking, "'m gettin' flowers for noya-senpai...already made chocolates.."