tsukishima x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x tsukishima kei

requested by: Cucumber4677

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

3rd pov 」

tsukishima was done. he had been hearing hinata cough and sneeze (even though they were cute...) all day. and even though hinata said he was fine, he knew he was lying and just wanted to be at volleyball practice.

"oi hinata! your sneezes are so cute, they sound so tiny!" nishinoya yelled, tanaka yelling too agreeing with him.

hinata just laughed before sneezing again. suga looked at him weirdly, "hinata do you have allergies? i may have medicine for it if you need it!" suga said, being the lovely mother he is.

"ah, no thank you suga-senpai! i'll be ok!" he said, coughing a little at the end.

tsukishima had heard all of it. that he was fine, he just had allergies, everyone saying his sneezes were cute, his coughing.

so he grabbed hinatas arm and dragged him all the way to the locker room and left the gym, not before saying that hinata and him were leaving early and saying good work.

everyone else just smirked and giggled.

x

tsukishima set hinata on the floor without letting him move. hinata sighed and just laid down, tired from today's practice and him being sick made it worse.

tsukishima grabbed both of their stuff and then picked up hinata, hinata wrapping his legs around tsukishimas actually tiny waist.

"you knew you were sick didn't you." tsukishima said seeming unbothered (he's actually concerned because for one he loves hinata and second he looked pale the entire practice and out of breath..)

"yep!" hinata said, giggling. his became louder when he heard a quiet 'stupid..'. tsukishima loved hinatas laugh and all his cute little giggles so he couldn't help but smile.

tsukishima carried hinata all the way to the tsukishima residence. by the time he got inside the house he finally realized how heavy hinata was breathing and how silent it was on the walk to his house.

with a confused look on his face, he carefully turned hinata around and got a good look at hinatas face. he was breathing a little heavier and his face was redder than normal.

he made a quiet 'tch' sound, 'this idiot probably became like this because of the thin air outside and all that practicing...stupid...'

he hugged hinata closer to his chest and set their stuff down by the front door for the time being, he would get them later.

he walked into his room and set hinata on the bed. he ended up staring at hinatas sleeping face longer than he intended to...he couldn't help it! his boyfriends sleeping face was so peaceful and cute and soft...

bath! right the bath! he rushed to the bathroom and started a cold bath instead of a hot one. for now, he needed to cool down hinatas body temperature.

tsukishima walked back to his room where hinata was sleeping for the time being and brought him to the bathroom, letting him sleep as much as he could to get rid of the sickness.

unfortunately, he had to wake up his tiny boyfriend. he softly shook hinata, "hinata love...you have to get up to take a cold bath.." he whispered.