kenma x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x kenma kozume

requested by: miriweeb

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

3rd pov 」

kenma had recently bought something for his baby. they had been talking about it for a while and kenma finally bought the item with his surplus of money.

kenma was waiting for hinata to walk in through the front door, coming back home from work.

after around 30 minutes of waiting, he saw his beautiful boyfriend walk through the door. his bright orange hair was a little messy, his white button up shirt was a little untucked, his black pants had a small stain on them from his coffee, and his black tie was a little loose.

clearly hinata hated working, but he had to work for both of them so it was worth it. kenma had noticed hinata being more and more tired as his work days continued, which led him to buy the certain item mentioned earlier.

kenma quickly stood up from where he was sitting, the bag still in his hand, and hugged hinata tightly.

"welcome home shōyō, how was work?" kenma said softly, loud voices after work always bothered hinata so he tried to keep it down.

"tiring...i jus' wanna be with you.." hinata said, burying his face into kenma chest.

hearing those words made kenma smirk, "i know just the way to help you relax and fall asleep baby~"

x

hinata was now laying on the bed, his hand covering his mouth that had drool all over. his face was read and he was only wearing his white button up shirt.

hinata never knew that kenma meant this. kenma had just finished fingering hinata, preparing him for something bigger.

so hinata was now just laying there, drooling in anticipation. and finally, finally, kenma put the dildo inside of him.

kozume began thrusting the dildo in and out of hinatas hole at a rough pace, making shōyō moan loudly.

kenma slowed his pace, making hinata whimper, before completely stoping his movements.

"mm~ keep moving please~ please...i need it kozume~ you promised.." hinata said out loud, not knowing what pleasure would arrive soon.

kenma just smirked at hinatas words. he dragged his finger from hinatas top all the way down to his hole, making hinata whimper loudly.

kenma was pushing on the buttons on the bottom of the dildo, causing it to push further inside hinata, when he pushed one of the button making hinata moan loudly in surprise.

the dido started vibrating. and right on his sweetspot. kenma had been previously looking for his spot when prepping him, it seems like he remembered where it was.

hinata was now moaning like crazy, so loud that the neighbors probably heard. hinatas legs were shut closed, covering his dick from view and his hand were covering the vibrator in his hole.

he was trembling in pleasure, the continuous vibrations against his prostate was so so good, almost too much.

before he came, which he notified kenma of by his moans increasing in higher pitch, kenma pulled out the vibrator so only the tip was vibrating against his hole.

he sat there for a few seconds just smirking, while hinatas legs were still closed and he was moaning softly at the vibrations that weren't as much as before.

not long after sitting there and hinata teetering on the edge of coming, kenma quickly pushed the vibrator in and out of hinata fast and hard, making hinata almost moan louder than when it was just continuously vibrating on his prostate.

the pleasure was almost unbearable, but also amazing at the same time. a few minutes of thrusting, hinata came from the immense pleasure, his come all over his stomach.

kenma quickly stopped the vibrations so that hinatas panting was the only sounds in the room. kozume slowly pulled out the vibrator, making hinata whimper.

kenma softly picked hinata up, who was still shuddering from his intense orgasm. kozume took hinata to the bathroom where he started a bath and washed hinata up, cleaning him from his sweat and come from earlier.

he heaved shōyō out of the bath and held him like a kitten (you know like those long cats?? like where you only hold up their arms and their bodies go ploop...does that make sense or am i becoming hinata???)

he dressed his baby in pajamas, trying not to touch his sensitive parts. he was softly smiling at him the whole way through as he watched his sunshine's head drop and then come back up, his eyes blinking rapidly to not fall asleep.

"just sleep darling, i'll be right here.." and with those words, hinata immediately fell asleep making kenma smiled brightly. he sure loved him.

he tucked hinata into bed and then crawled in next to him, wrapping his arms around the orange haired male. hinata immediately snuggled into his boyfriends warmth before snoring away, into a deep sleep..

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: hi i was really struggling to write this for some reason :(

for future notice: i may not publish as much in january as id like. the reason for this is because i'm supposedly going back to school in person in that month, but i'm not for sure. i usually work on oneshots during classes with my camera off so- and i work at night mainly while everyone's asleep so i can watch anime after school :3

ok i'm literally becoming hinata i'm using sounds while speaking..is that a bad thing?? 😖

also! if you see me follow you, it's probably me getting to your request ^^ keep that in mind >v<

og plot: vibrators. that's it. just vibrators, everything else should come to mind easily..

word count: 1003

- author chan 🍊