yaku x hinata → ANGST

hinata shōyō x yaku morisuke

requested by: shooxmii

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: this was an au the requester wanted based off of daganronpa. i've never seen danganronpa before so i'm basically going off of what they wanted, i hope this is ok :(

also also! you said "hinata: ultimate (your choice) yaku: ultimate (your choice)" n i dunno what those mean so i kinda skipped those parts, m sorry :(

x

3rd pov 」

yaku wakes up to a dark room. something felt...off. he looked around but couldn't really see anything except the red digits on the alarm clock on their bedside table that read 2:41 am.

he sits up and sees a dark shadowy figure in the room. then, with the help of the moonlight shining through the window, he sees a silver glint.

his eyes widened as he scrambles up, falling onto the floor as he gets tangled in the sheets in his rush to get away.

he looked over to see a lump of sheets on the side of the bed where hinata usually sleeps. his lover was still sleeping.

the mysterious shadow slowly walks closer and closer to yaku who's now sweating and shaking a little in fear. his eyes keep darting from the knife in the shadows hands to the where the figures head should be.

and once the figure finally moves in front of the window, he screams.

"NO NO WAIT PLEASE. WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

but his yells weren't enough. he needed to shake the sleeping person awake, screams weren't going to cut it. but he couldn't get close without the person going to attack him.

he was stuck in a corner now. the figure slowly moving closer and closer, the knife at the tips of his fingers.

morisuke looked at the lump of sheets where hinata laid one last time. he smiled softly.

"i love you...hinata..."

he then coughed out blood, falling limp onto the floor, the corner of the wall holding him up into a sitting position.

x

when hinata woke up the next morning he didn't think his first words would be screaming and crying. he thought he would wake up like he normally would.

yaku would softly kiss him awake, they would giggle from sheer happiness of the good morning kiss, get ready together, make and eat breakfast together, carry out the missions their boss gave them for the day, and then come home at night and love each other to no end and fall asleep.

that wasn't gonna happen anymore.

he was staring at yakus lifeless body with a hand over his mouth and tears endlessly streaming down his face.