hinata x akaashi → SMUT

hinata shōyō x akaashi keiji

requested by: Alex42905

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

「 3rd pov 」

akaashi was walking home from his college that was only a few blocks away from his own apartment. walking a little faster at the thought of his cute little boyfriend finishing up dinner for the both of them.

soon he found himself in the elevator. he wasn't sure how he got there, from what he can remember, he was still walking on the sidewalk to the couples shared apartment.

next thing he knew the elevator doors made a small ding sound and he was running to his tangerine boyfriend, who was waiting behind one of the doors that akaashi was running past.

323...324...325...326...327!

he pulled out the apartment keys from his pocket and began unlocking the door. when he opened it, the smell of food came rushing past him and into his nose. it was heavenly. it seemed as if shōyō hadn't finished cooking since he could still hear some sizzling coming from a frying pan.

he put his coat on a hanger near the doorway and began changing his outdoor shoes to his indoor shoes. akaashi walked into the kitchen to see hinata cooking in small shorts and a t-shirt with a pink apron on in front of his clothes to prevent them from getting dirty.

akaashi smiled and wrapped his arms around the shorter male who jumped quite high at akaashis surprising touch.

"a-akaashi! i didn't hear you come in!" hinata smiled, "dinners almost done so go sit down and rest, i'm sure you had a long day" he said while finishing up his cooking

akaashi grinned and nodded before heading to the dining area, waiting for his boyfriend to come back with the food. not long after, shōyō came walking into the dining room with two plates of donburi.

he set the plates down before seating himself in a chair next to akaashi. akaashi couldn't take his eyes off hinata though, he was just so pretty. but as he looked closer, he noticed something was off. hinata was fidgeting a lot. his hips wouldn't stop moving and it looks like he was struggling to finish his donburi.

akaashi decided to quickly finish his food as he realized what was happening. he set his bowl to the side and pulled hinata into his lap, moving hinatas bowl of donburi with him so he could continue eating.

"akaashi what a-are you doing?" he said nervously. akaashi just made a small hum and pointed to hinatas dinner as to imply to him that he should just continue eating.

paying close attention, akaashi could feel soft buzzing on his leg.

so his assumptions were right.

he brought his hand down to where hinatas hole would be and pushed upwards with his fingers. that, brought a loud moan out of shōyō.

"mm...i thought so. why's this thing in you baby?" keiji whispered into hinatas ear. you could see hinata shiver as a small whimper came out of his throat.

"can't respond? hm...that won't do." akaashi kept pushing lightly on the thing inside hinata, over and over again, putting pressure on shōyōs walls repeatedly.

"now will you tell me why this is in you darling?" he said, eyes staring into hinatas warm brown ones.

"w-was thinkin' bout you...then i knew you were gonna- mm~ come home soon so i just d-did it..." the back of hinatas hand was covering his mouth as he spoke.