tsukishima x hinata → SMUT/FLUFF

hinata shōyō x tsukishima kei

requested by: HisokasLittleJoker69

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

3rd pov 」

"you wanna come yeah?"

"mhm! mhm!"

"then beg for it~"

"please please please lemme come please~"

"i didn't hear that...what's my name again?"

"master! master! please let me come master!"

"as you wish~"

he finally plunged his fingers into his ass, giving the pleasure that tsukishima oh so wanted.

a mantra of 'master! master!' and moans tumbled out of tsukishimas mouth as hinata kept fingering him, going faster and faster and the minutes passed.

after minutes of hinata abusing tsukishimas prostate and making dark hickeys all over his body, kei finally came with a loud moan.

tsukishima was panting, on all fours on the bed. hinata pulled kei up and cuddled him while tsukishima caught his breath.

when he did, hinata brought tsukishima to the bathroom to clean him up, and he started a bath for his baby.

when hinata finished washing tsukishima, who was too tired to do anything, he laid him on the bed and then changing himself before crawling in with his lover and falling asleep.

x

the morning was a little...crazy..? no that's not the word...

embarrassing.

mainly for tsukishima.

that was because everyone found out that kei was bottoming to hinata. everyone knew they were dating of course, but they always thought hinata was the bottom.

boy we're they wrong. all the dark dark hickeys, small bite marks, and tsukishimas small limp told the entire story.

the king never let tsukishima live this down and would comment about it everyday, making tsukishima blush while hinata just stood there smirking, proud of what he's done with his baby.

he walked over to kei, "hey don't worry about them baby~ they don't know anything about what you're like in bed hm..? only me~"

those words only made tsukishima blush harder and hinatas pride sky rocket.

even though kei was embarrassed as hell, he still loved his dom and wouldn't trade him for the world as he always knew everything about him and what he liked and disliked. he loved hinata.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: did i get you in the first half ;3

uh so like i have two book drafts and idk if i should publish them and work on them as well as this oneshot book-

i have like 50 requests rn lmao idc tho i love your requests 🥰

sorry this is short again, i hope you can forgive me :( i didn't really know how to continue this or start it honestly-

also i have like 2 fem hinata requests and i'm actually kinda surprised i thought people would want it more. i mean request what you'd like but there's a ton of fem hinata books out there ha

og plot: hinata is basically just fingering and giving love bites to tsukki until he comes n then everyone sees the marks on tsukki and they're like "uhhh wait a sec.."

- author chan 😚🍊