hoshiumi x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x hoshiumi kōrai

requested by: Honey_crossant

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

small note: i have no idea how hoshiumi acts because i haven't finished season 4 yet (crunchyrolls being mean :( ) but based on what the requester told me, i'll try and go from there, i'm sorry if something doesn't sound like something he'd say or do :(

x

3rd pov 」

"ohh you're so pretty~"

"thanks...i guess?"

"please let me date you! i'd be soo much better than that white haired boy~"

"no...please stop now"

"but i love you sho baby~"

"please don't call me that"

this went on for hours on end, hinata was getting tired of it. atsumu would not leave him alone. and he knew his boyfriend was watching.

unexpectedly, atsumu leaned in for a kiss making shōyō turn around in shock, their lips almost touching. that was when hinata was yanked away by his boyfriend.

at first, he sighed in relief, finally away from atsumu. but then he grew worried, what was his boyfriend gonna do this time?

while he was thinking, he didn't notice that they were now in some random classroom. he looked around a little and looked at the colorful posters around the room.

'so teachers were using this room? i hope we don't break anything...' he yelped in surprise when he felt something cold on his wrists.

he looked down and blushed, 'handcuffs?!' he stumbled a little, not having anything to hold on to, when his legs were spread wide open.

"h-hoshi, what're you doing?" his pants were roughly yanked down along with his boxers. he moaned loudly when two fingers were abruptly shoved into his entrance.

he felt the fingers moving around in different spots, as if they were trying to find something.

'why's he acting like he's trying to find gold in-' he didn't get to finish his thought as he soon regretted his words and moaned loudly, almost a scream.

"AH AH~ N-NO~" his pleads went unheard from the white haired male, he only went faster and harder into that one spot.

hinata was now drooling, pleasure taking over his body. he didn't even notice he was now sitting on the ground because his knees were becoming too weak.

soon, the fingers stopped and pulled out, making hinata sigh in relief, finally able to get a break from the pleasure. he still jolted now and then, the pleasure still there from how much he was given.

hoshiumi was kind enough to give hinata a small breather before giving him even more pleasure. hoshiumi dipped off his shorts and boxers and started rubbing his dick, making sure he was at full hardness for his shō.

he soon shoved his cock into hinatas entrance, making shōyō moan lowly, those low moans were soon high pitched ones as his boyfriend started ramming into his prostate without a stop.

the pleasure was unbearable. he wanted kōrai to stop so bad, but he was loving the pleasure.

before they both knew it, they felt knots in their stomachs. hinata came first, the pleasure soon becoming too much as his boyfriend was still thrusting inside of him.

"p-please- AH~ stop~" he sobbed out. hoshiumi growled lowly and came inside the smaller male, shooting directly at hinatas prostate.

hinata came again, the pleasure from his boyfriends cum and overstimulation, it was too much to handle.

hoshiumi pulled out and finally got a good look over the ginger. he was panting and drooling, his hair was messier than normal, his hands were still behind his back, and he was still in the aftershock of his orgasm.

he picked up hinata and unlocked the handcuffs, making his hands go limp at his sides. he carried him all the way to the bathrooms to clean him up.

soon they were just sitting on the bathroom floors, cuddling. with hinata in hoshiumis lap, and the white haired male holding hinata like he was leaving. they were both asleep when atsumu found them, holding each other tightly.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: ahh i cant wait to start writing fluff! again, requests are closed for the time being so i can catch up. please hold on to your requests and don't forget them! you'll know when requests are open since i'll be posting a chapter about it then :3

- author