tsukkiyama x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x yamaguchi tadashi x tsukishima kei

requested by: FaithfullyBeautiful

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

3rd pov 」

[ now texting: "yams" ]

yams: hey hinata! tsukkis already here, you on your way?

hinataaaa: yep i'm omw i'll probably be there in 10

yams: ok..?

that was weird. hinata doesn't usually text like that. at all. he usually uses emojis and big letters and every single sentence that can use a exclamation mark, he'll use it. oh! don't forget the typos!

yamaguchi looked over at tsukki who had his eyebrows furrowed while staring at his phone.

"i got a text from hinata, he didn't text like normal..." tsukishima said.

"me too! his spelling was so nice and not a single exclamation point!" yamaguchi replied to him.

they looked at each other with worried eyes. they both had liked hinata for a while and seeing this made them a little sad. did someone hurt their little crush? make him sad? ruin the sunshine within him?

they talked about it for a while before finally hearing a knock on the door signaling that hinata was here for their study time.

yamaguchi glanced at tsukishima before walking down the hall to get the door for hinata. when he opened the door he was met with a blank faced shōyō. and not the scary eyes shōyō, just a...blank face...

he bowed politely before walking past yamaguchi and into his room where tsukishima was just pulling out books from his bag.

hinata sat down on the floor with tsukishima and started pulling out all of his homework as well in silence, making tsukishima look over at him in curiosity.

hinata was never this silent. normally he would be bounding into the room and roll all over the floor giggling about something random and talking tsukishimas ear off while they waited for yamaguchi to come back with the snacks.

when yamaguchi got back with a few snacks in his hands and noticed his boyfriend staring at their long time crush in worry.

when they both made eye contact they silently agreed that something was definitely up.

hinata was working by himself and actually trying on the homework he got today, silently solving each problem with work on the side and skipping over the ones he needed help on.

finally, finally, tsukishima couldn't handle his crush being so silent and spoke up.

"hinata."