kuroo x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x kuroo tetsurō

requested by: Sinful_Rat

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

「3rd pov 」

kuroo and hinata were currently at the mall shopping for clothes, kuroo insisted they shop for hinata particularly. tetsurō didn't hate what hinata wore, just some new skirts or dresses hinata might like.

though... hinata may have tried on something that's very revealing and just kuroos taste.

hinata walked out of the dressing room wearing a crop top that had a great cut out in the middle where his chest would show, and for the bottoms he wore a tight black skirt that accentuated his hips.

kuroo wasted no time in pushing hinata back into the dressing room and locking the door, covering his mouth when he got a good look on hinatas outfit with a blush on his face.

tetsurō ran his hands up and down hinatas thighs making the bottom moan softly, trying to keep his voice down since they were still in a public dressing room.

"suck." kuroo said, holding a few fingers up to hinatas mouth. upon seeing them, hinata instantly put the digits into his mouth and sucking on them, getting his saliva all over them for some form of lubrication.

kuroo was eyeing how hinata sucked on his fingers so erotically and it made him start to get hard. he pulled the fingers out of hinatas mouth, his spit connecting his fingers and shōyōs tongue.

tetsurō ran his other hand up his thigh and lifting the tight black skirt up so it only show hinatas pink hole, now suddenly knowing that hinata didn't wear underwear made his cock start to hurt from how hard he was.

kuroo pushed one of his fingers into hinatas tight hole earning a soft moan from the bottom.

not long after there were now all three fingers into hinatas hole and he was covering his mouth to prevent his moans from coming out and someone possibly noticing them.

kuroo pulled his fingers out, earning a needy moan from shōyō, and pushed the tip of his cock into hinata. the middle blocker bit his lip, sweating and panting from the pain and pleasure.

kuroo swiftly pushed in the rest of his length and slowly started moving in and out, hinata trying to keep his moans on the low.

tersurō suddenly started going faster, his tip pressing repeatedly on hinatas prostate making his legs shake and almost falling to the floor if it weren't for kuroo holding him up.

the two were startled when they heard the dressing rooms door open, making kuroo slow down a little to prevent the noise of skin against skin.

the sound of heels clacking against the floor and the click of a lock in the room right beside them made them slow their breathing.