iwaoi x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x iwaizumi hajime x oikawa tōru

requested by: tOoRuMilKbRead-

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: suuper duper important a/n at the end it would be amazing if you could read it even if you don't read smut tank yu! 🥺💗

x

「 3rd pov 」

hinata walked through the door of the quiet house, unusual actually, it was usually filled with loud bickering between his two boyfriends or them actually getting along and joking around or the lovely sounds of cooking.

but silence? that's weird. iwaizumi and oikawa were most of the time here when he got home, maybe they were out getting food? who knows...

sadly, shōyō had been very busy due to school and hasn't had much time to see his two boyfriends. he was also super tired, not usually getting enough sleep because of schoolwork to make his teachers happy.

he took of his outdoor shoes and replaced them with slippers before walking towards their shared room with his stuff.

when he walked through the door though, a bright blush appeared on his face. there they were, his two boyfriends standing there with their shirts off, only their boxers, and oikawa was holding a red rope while iwaizumi was holding a piece of black silk cloth.

hinata slowly closed the door behind him and dropped his bags on the floor, gulping when iwaizumi came over to him and using his index finger and thumb to lift his chin up to make shōyō look at him in the eyes.

hinata wanted to look anywhere but his eyes, he found it embarrassing to say the least.

iwaizumi led shōyō over to the bed where oikawa was waiting for them. hajime leaned down to kiss tōru passionately before starting to undress the uke.

now fully unclothed, the other two still in their boxers, he panted as he lay there while they made marks all over his body with pleasure running through his whole body.

soft kisses pressed at his neck, shuddering as he could feel the amount of love oikawa has through those kisses. but they weren't soft kisses anymore, they turned into lustful bites and bruises.

he moaned loudly when iwaizumi and oikawa both found his most pleasurable spots on his thighs and neck.

hinata couldn't keep his moans down anymore, letting them flow out of his mouth freely and shaking in pleasure.

iwaizumi stopped making marks on the bottoms thighs to grab the lube beside him, coating his fingers and pushing two in hinatas hole.

hinata squirmed in uncomfortableness, not having been fucked in a while made him tight. hajime made sure to stretch him thoroughly, not wanting to hurt his boyfriend too much.

iwaizumi moved his fingers around trying to find hinatas sensitive spot, a high pitched moan made him smirk and he pushed a little harder on that spot.