pls read! request update! 💗

hey hey hey! so i'm just here to explain a few things and it would help a lot if you stayed and read 🥺

here are my do's and dont's of requesting:

DO:

- say which ship you want, just giving me a random plot (which is nice) but no ship is kinda weird to me and i have no idea what the requester really wants. i like to meet expectations.

- give me plots! if you give me a ship with no plot and just a, f, or s i have no idea where to go from there and it's kinda hard to think of a new smut plot

- give me aus! i love seeing new aus to write about it makes me excited to write more :3

DONT:

- just say "idk" for a plot. if you really don't know, you really don't know! but maybe give me a basic idea of what you like to read for the afs category you chose.

- not giving me details. sure going with "kenhina sleepover pls" is kind of a detail (this is just an example) but i feel like it's not enough for me. i really wanna meet your expectations for the request so i kinda need to know what you want going on.

WHAT YOU CAN REQUEST:

yandere character

any volleyball player x hinata

poly ships

fem hinata

littlespace

girlxboy (preferably the karasuno managers, i don't really know the other ones)

multiple ships at once in one request

any au! make it up or search online what seems interesting to you if you want one

WHAT YOU CANNOT REQUEST:

coaches x hinata

akiteru x hinata (i have accepted a total of three, i find it weird so i am not doing those anymore)

super aged up character x hinata (ex: kageyama - 32 x hinata - 19 that's weird. i do accept a few years apart like hinata in his last year of high school while the shipped character in the first 1-2 years of college)

miya x hinata. i accept them separately, not together.

top hinata, i find it kinda weird? the only thing i guess i would accept is kenma but still no top hinata

i think that's it? from what i can remember from the top of my head.

i am not closing my requests! i'm keeping them open until i literally can't take anymore and can't write anymore drafts. (200)

i'm getting close to the 200 mark so if you would like to request please feel free to comment or dm me :)

thank you for reading and i really really hope you read all the way if you want to request at some point or if you're just here for the oneshots.

- author chan