kenma x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x kenma kozume

requested by: Shy_Lizard5

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

x

「 3rd pov 」

kuroo. would not. stop. bothering him.

kenma just wanted to be alone! his morning already started out bad, kuroo and everyone else around him was making it worse.

he just wanted to play his video games in peace during lunch hour! but nooo, kuroo just had to keep talking nonstop, leaving kenma to forcefully respond and only getting a few minutes of game time in.

once the school day was over, kenma didn't waste a single second opening his phone and dialing his boyfriend.

after a few rings hinata picked up, he had the feeling it was important as kenma liked to facetime and text rather than voice call.

"what is it kozume? is somethin' wrong?" kenma basically sighed in relief, for just hearing the voice of his baby.

"yeah...you wanna come to my house? we can play the new game i got if you'd like" hearing those words made hinata gasp in excitement. his love for gaming increased because of kenma...so whenever he got a new game it was so fun to play and explore with his boyfriend.

"yes yes! is it the new wooshy one? or is it the woah!! one?" hinata questioned. his shōyō loved expressions and sometimes he was so excited that he couldn't find the right words, but that was what made kenma love him even more.

"it's the woosh one darling.." kenma heard a little giggle at the end of the line, he heard a loud 'i'll be at your house in an hour!' it seemed a little far away which probably meant he was changing.

kenma smiled and started making his way home, planning on how to make the living room look when hinata got there..

x

hinata excitedly knocked on the door, smiling all giddily. when kenma opened the door, he didn't hesitate to jump into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"here, come in shōyō. let's play, i already have the stuff set up." kenma said while softly smiling. despite his bad day, hinata could always make him smile.

when they made it to the living room, an audible gasp could be heard from behind kenma.

the living room had blankets and pillows all over the floor, the tv was set up and already on the home screen of the game they were planning to play, their controllers in front of where they were going to sit, and snacks everywhere, a mix of both of their favorites.

"oh kozume...you didn't have to do all this!" hinata said, his jaw dropped a little.

kenma just giggled and shook his head, "no silly i wanted to do it because i loooveee you! plus i just wanted us to be together~" he said while hugging hinata.

hinata knew kenma had a bad day by his tone of voice through the call, yet he did all this just to make him happy. he really didn't deserve kenma...

in return he made sure to give his boyfriend lots of head pats and cuddles throughout their entire gaming session. kenma forgot all about today and only focused on his baby.

soon, they were both cuddling each other like it was the end of the world. hinata in kenma slap and his head against his chest, while kenma a hands were loosely wrapped around hinata.

they were both snoring softly, their controllers close to falling on the floor beside them. but that didn't matter anymore, they had each other. always.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: the fact that i now have 62 requests is kinda overwhelming...

ugh i feel like i'm not getting these out fast enough...i'm only on request #4 and that's out of 62

og plot: kenma was having a bad day bc he was at school and he wanted to play games n kuroo was lowkey bothering him today so he went home, called baby, and they played video games together while cuddling and hinata giving him head pats hehe

word count: 748 words

- author chan 🍙