bokuto x hinata → FLUFF/ANGST

hinata shōyo x kōtarō bokuto

requested by: Lubeth1975

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

x

3rd pov 」

hinata was happily walking down the hallway of the building that was holding a volleyball tournament. he was currently in his uniform searching for his boyfriend kageyama.

the tall blueberry shouldn't be hard to find! he was tall...blue and orange...and tall! couldn't miss him.

while he was walking he began to think about the teams here. he immediately thought of the teams he knew; aoba jōsai, fukurōdani, and nekoma. and of course some other random teams he wasn't too familiar with.

he walked passed a bathroom and almost didn't catch it. did he hear kageyamas voice? yes...yeah! that's his voice! if he had walked a little faster, he wouldn't have found kageyama.

kageyama was speaking something unintelligible. hinata giggled softly excited he was going to see his idiot, cute, and loving boyfriend.

but he opened the door to something he didn't wanna see. he openers the door to kageyama kissing oikawa with passion with one hand on his waist and the other up his shirt, oikawa kissing back with his hands in kageyamas hair.

a slow tear fell from hinatas face. he let out a small sniffle which got the attention from the two boys. kageyama gasped and oikawa just stared in shock.

"ya know kageyama...if you didn't love me anymore, you could've just said so, i would've understood. really. i hope you're happier at least" hinata gave a small smile, his tears running down his cheeks a little faster.

he walked out of the bathroom, the door gave a soft click signaling that the door was shut. hinatas smile stuck on his face the whole time until he found a corner where no body was. and he broke down.

he slid down the wall and sobbed into his arms, he covered his mouth and face, hoping no body would hear him.

that's not how life intends for it to go though. just as he thought that, bokuto came walking around the corner.

"hinata- oH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?" bokuto yelled. hinata jumped at bokutos sudden appearance which made hinata start sobbing more.

bokuto made a small 'gh..' sound thinking he might've just made it worse. he didn't like seeing the bright happy middle blocker sad.

the little volleyball player was always so happy and bubbly and always with tanaka and nishinoya.

bokuto stopped thinking and looked at the sobbing ginger. he did the only thing he could think of right now. hug him.

so that's what he did. he hugged and comforted the little first year until he stopped crying. they sat there for a few minutes, hinata now in bokutos lap and his face in his chest.

"wanna tell me what happened or do you just wanna sit for now?" bokuto said softly, which would make akaashi think there was something wrong with bokuto.

hinata nodded but stayed quiet for a few seconds before responding.

"kageyama...c-cheated..on me...." hinata said quietly, so quiet you almost couldn't hear him, which was very surprising to anyone who ever knew him or just saw him on the streets.

bokuto tried not to make any sounds of anger but he couldn't help but let out a small growl like sound. he hugged hinata tighter to let him know he could let a few more tears fall.

a small gasp was heard and they both jumped a little before looking over to see sugawara standing there with a shocked look on his face. he ran over and kneeled down, completely ignoring bokutos presence.

"ohmygosh hinata! are you ok? are you hurt anywhere? is it your stomach? didn't you say you were trying to find kageyama? where is he? are your knees ok? they look a little bruised for some reason!"

bokuto and hinata just stared at sugawara, hinata looking a little weary when his senpai mentioned kageyamas name.

"uh...bokuto..? can you tell him?" hinata said quickly and softly. bokuto just nodded, of course. he would do anything for his broken hearted cute little disciple.

"so...don't freak out or anything..but kageyama cheated on hinata with oikawa."

there were seconds of scary silence.

"HAH??!?!! WHERE IS HE, LET ME GET DAICHI AND WHEW HES GONE. HINATA WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM, IM GONNA KILL THAT BLUEBERRY FREAK."

bokuto and hinata just sighed. hinata was very sad right now, but being with bokuto and sugawara made it much better.

the one thing he was scared about though was practices and games and their morning races. they wouldn't be able to look at each other the same for months now, and it could ruin the whole team dynamic!

"hey hey hey! leave kageyama alone for now until the match is over and then break his kneecaps. for now let's just hug hinata."

sugawara happily nodded and they both cuddled and comforted hinata while he cried a little more, obviously still upset over what happened. he couldn't even think about him finding kageyama without tears falling fast.

he was very happy bokuto found him and that he cared so much. sugawara as well, except that sugas was more of a parent like feature, nonetheless he still loved it.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: i'm gonna start putting the original plots at the end after the small notes bc i literally cry laughing over how stupid they end up being and how it ends up i hope you laugh at these :) also sorry to the requester bc suga ended up being in the cuddle party, i hope you don't mind.

og plot: at camp hinata was walkin around looking for kags his boyfie bc he wanted a toss! toss! he went to the bathroom bc why not and kags is also his best friend and he knew kags well so he went to the bathroom giggling a little because he's going to the bathroom and then he sees him making out with oikawa who was sitting on the sinks and hinata just stood there and cried silently and said "if you told me i would've understood, but i hope you're happy.." and then leaves, his tears falling faster and then bokutos like hEY HEY HEYYY and he's like HEY Hey hey?? and he comforts hinata and they just hug until the next practice match and then sugas like mom mode and bokutos like "uh no leave him be and pls beat kag" and sugas like "ok no complaints here" and then bokuto and hinata hug again.

- author-chan