iwaizumi x hinata → SMUT

hinata shōyō x iwaizumi hajime

requested by: BadTimeCorey

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

small note: i'm so sorry please you can beef me if you want for writing this, this is not what i usually write even for smut. i was so flustered when writing this. it also may be really bad >< i'm so sorry :(

x

「 3rd pov 」

iwaizumi and hinata have been dating for a while now, and by a while now i mean like a total of one year and 5 months.

everything was always soft and cuddly, only kisses and nothing more. no jacking off together, no sex, absolutely nothing.

and of course he wouldn't say it out loud, but hajime was getting tired of it. he wanted so much more than all this soft stuff. he loved it, but he just really wanted to pleasure his cute lover.

he would secretly get himself off at the thoughts of his baby, but hinata doesn't have to know.

one day while they were both at iwaizumis house, hinata was making some lunch in a super huge white t shirt that was almost see through.

the best part about this see through t shirt was that you could see hinatas thin waist and above, as well as his tiny shorts that would normally be used for girls volleyball.

iwaizumi was trying oh so hard to...wait... (get it? HA) he was staring at hinata and he wanted to look away to make it easier for himself but he just couldn't.

hinata on the other hand, knew exactly what he was doing. for how cute he was, you wouldn't think he knew all the stuff. he did.

he was waiting for so long for his boyfriend to make a move on him and he thinks he has finally done it this time.

he wasn't cooking anything for lunch thankfully, just some sandwiches for the two of them. hinata had this all planned out. now, they won't have to worry about the stove.

he set the food down, both the plates in front of them, making iwaizumi give him a questioning look.

"shōyō...why are both the plates in front of me?" hinata just giggled, "because i wanna sit on your lap silly!"

and just as he said, he sat down on hajimes lap. he was 'trying to get comfortable' causing his butt to keep rubbing up on iwaizumis dick.

"shō...stop it..." iwaizumi growled out. he wasn't having it anymore. if hinata did something else, he would absolutely lose it.

"why should i stop...

...daddy?"

it's all over for shōyō.

x

iwaizumi had just thrown hinata on the bed and was in the process of unbuckling his belt.

"hurry up please daddy?~" shōyō complained out, he was aching to be pleasured.

"if you don't stop complaining, daddy might have to spank you hm?" iwaizumi said, very seductively might i add.

hinata almost moaned out loud at the thought. iwaizumi noticed this immediately.

"you'd like that wouldn't you?~" hinata nodded profusely, hajime wasn't having it though, so he slapped hinatas butt and said, "use your words."

"yes yes yes, yes plea-" he was cut off by a hard slap, making him moan loudly. it seemed hinata enjoying this more than he thought.

1...3...7...9...15

he got 15 slaps and enjoyed every second of it, his cheeks were now bright red. he almost came twice just from that.

"please...daddy fuck me~"

so that's what iwaizumi did, he quickly stretched hinata out a little bit, now knowing he likes pain, and began thrusting in and out at a fast pace.

loud 'ah! ah! ah!'s came out of shōyōs mouth, not able to keep them in from the insane amount of pleasure he was receiving.

after relentlessly hitting his prostate, hinata finally comes with a loud 'h-hajime!' and a few thrusts later iwaizumi comes as well.

both were panting, iwaizumi still in hinata. once they both caught their breaths, hajime quickly pulled out of hinata, making him whimper in sensitivity.

iwaizumi put his hand on hinatas waist and whispered in his ear, "how was that hm?~" another whimper, "s-so good"

"do that again and you'll have a punishment for that. hear me babes?" iwaizumi said seductively. hinata quickly nodded, already having plans for his next punishment with a smirk on his face.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: hi wtf is this

how. what????? thANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH I NEVER THOUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET SO FAR. IM OTW TO WRITE A ONESHOT AND I SEE THAT. HHHH ILY ALL 🥺💗💗🍓 (yes i have 13 drafts sh)

also 1 more request and one of my own halloween themed oneshots before the part two of omihina comes out! it'll be right the first part :3  ily~!

og plot: they dating but like iwa wanted more ya know? iwas got kinks galore and hinatas like "yeah idk what kinda kinks i have but i'll try neways" and there's like...uh...panks and ators and zaddy kinks 😶

- author chan ・▼