tuskishima x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x tsukishima kei

i hope you enjoy this oneshot i created, just for everyone!

if this is seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: this ones kinda short, sorry about that :(

x

「 3rd pov 」

hinata was rushing to the empty yard near the back of the school. he had three boxes in his arms, trying not to shake them around too much.

two boxes were for lunch, and the third one was for hinata and tsukishima to share. hinata was smiling happily, feeling all giddy and excited about spending his lunch hour with his boyfriend.

he smiled even wider, if it was even possible, when he spotted the tall blonde sitting on a bench underneath a tree and in the shade.

tsukishima was patiently waiting for his cute boyfriend to show up with their lunches so they could eat together.

hinata had insisted that he make lunch for the two of them since tsukishima liked to steal hinatas homemade lunches. he was a little confused about the third box though...what could be in it?

hinata happily sat down next to his boyfriend, his head already sitting on the blondes shoulder.

tsukishima almost drooled when he opened up the bento hinata made for him. there were so many delicious looking food items, he didn't even know where to start!

x

by the time they finished their lunch, hinata was now completely in tsukishimas lap and the said male was petting the orange fluffy hair.

hinata looked over to the lonely third bento box that they were supposed to share. he almost forgot about it!

"ah! kei! lookie what i made for you! open it open it!" hinata said, holding his arms up tall and in front of tsukishimas face.

there was a faint smell from outside the box, but he knew exactly what his shōyō had made for him and only him.

he popped it open, the smell of strawberries strong and heavenly. he was practically drooling again.

he picked up the spoon (or fork if you prefer) and took a bite, sighing in happiness. he loved when hinata made food for him, especially his strawberry shortcake.

he fed hinata a small spoonful of shortcake to hinata, making him hum in delight! tsukishima blushed and quickly pecked hinatas lips.

"thank you shōyō, i love you"

hinata gasped, that was the first time he said those beautiful three words.

"i love you too i really really do! i loove youu!"

tsukishima laughed, almost giggled, and caressed hinatas cheeks with his hands, staring lovingly at him.

x

i hope you enjoyed this oneshot i created, just for all of you! questions or concerns? dm me about it so i can fix it :)

small note: i'm so so scared that trump might win and my rights will be taken away for the reason that i'm part of the lgbt+ community

pls stay safe yeah?

ily 💗

og plot: really soft lunch break hehe

- author chan