asanoya x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x azumane asahi x nishinoya yū

requested by: soup_for_the_soul

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

small note: this is super duper long! about 2000+ words! i'm proud of it >^<

x

「 3rd pov 」

hinata woke up to his mother shaking him awake. he quickly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes to see his tired mother in her work uniform looking a little worried.

"sorry to bother you shō, but could you take care of your sister? the neighbors will be over in like 1 hour so you can go to school but i really need to get to work."

he knew how much his mother worked so he happily agreed. what's the worst that could happen? i kick to the stomach because natsu wouldn't take her medicine?

he looked over at the time to see it was 4:27 in the morning. his alarm would go off in 30 minutes. then he heard a different alarm, this time it was his sister.

she was wailing, begging, screaming for their mother not to leave. now he started to get worried. natsu cries a lot sure, but could definitely be without their mother for a day or two.

he jogged to natsus room to see her crying her eyes out, the puffiness already starting to settle in beneath her eyes.

hinata felt pang in his heart. he sure hated her at some points in his life but he still loved her so so much and he would do anything for her.

he got down to his knees and started shushing his little sister, petting her hair, and rocking her back and forth, anything to calm her down.

she soon slumped into his arms and his alarm suddenly went off from his room. where were the neighbors? they should be coming soon right? he had 15 minutes left before he would normally leave for school.

he laid natsu down carefully and slowly left her room. then he sprinted to his room, shutting of his alarm. he wondered if he had time to shower, make natsu soup, and get ready for morning practice.

he sighed heavily already knowing it was going to be a rough day. he can already feel kageyamas deathly glare...he shudders at the thought.

he quickly shook his head, snapping himself out of his thoughts. even though he tried to stop thinking he went into a mental debate about whether or not he should shower or feed natsu soup first.

he heard loud coughs coming from his little sisters room and a couple sneezes. soup first, a cold towel, make sure take her temperature.

he rushed to the kitchen and began working on the soup. he left the soup, making sure to not forget about it. he tried to make it fast when he got a cold towel and and thermometer in the bathroom.

he grabbed the two items and headed for his little sisters room. he put the cold towel on her head and out the thermometer in her mouth.

when he got the results the doorbell finally rang. he ran to the door and opened it, breathing a little heavy. there were the neighbors.

"hello! welcome, come on in! natsus in her room and there's a cold towel on her head, i already took her temperature and the soups done in the kitchen! please take care of her well! i'll be leaving in around 15 minutes"