Chapter 20

SIERRA WAS inwardly feeling giddy by the fact that Kreston just indirectly claimed her as his wife. Not only that he did do so in front of his horrified friends but the calm demeanor he showed with the idea of him having her as a wife was just heartwarming.

While Kreston was calm about the idea of having a wife his friends is not at all.

Tch. Men and their love of staying bachelor and single.

Well, that was aside from Holmer who looks like a storm precipitated above him and he wasn't happy about it. He looks mad and a muscle ticked on his jaw when Blake took a swipe of something she guess is related to Holmer's private life.

Hindi na siya nakisali pa sa usapan ng mga ito at pinagpatuloy na lang ang pagkain at pagsubo kay Kreston.

Matapos kumain ay nauna siyang bumalik sa silid niya para maligo at maghanda para pumasok sa trabaho dahil may pag-uusapan pa ang magkakaibigan.

Katatapos niya lang maligo ng pumasok si Kreston ng silid niya.

"Looks like I'll be having you before work," he smirked while his hands moved to remove his shirt, exposing his ripped body.

Kreston walked towards her with a grin, his eyes shadows hunger, and lust. And Sierra knew he can't be stopped and she isn't planning to stop him either.

So, for the next hour, they did nothing but make love until they were both sated. After they both had each other that's when they made their move to get ready for work.

Inabot ni Sierra ang damit na inihanda niya kagabi para kay Kreston. May mga damit na kasi ito sa silid niya dinala nito galing sa silid nito. "Bilis sungit sobrang late na tayo!"

Kreston kissed her cheek and murmured his thanks when he accepted his clothes. Isinuot nito ang damit na ibinigay niya.

"Why are you even worried, doudou? You're with your boss."

"You have meeting sungit," paalala niya dito.

"They should wait," balewala na sagot nito na nagpaikot ng mata ni Sierra.

"Ikaw kaya maghintay, sungit?"

"That will never happen, doudou. You worked with my brother, Riot, you should know by now that we don't wait. People wait for us."

Lumapit si Sierra sa binata matapos ayusin ang buhok niya. "Kaya't ako ang nahihiya sa mga ka-meeting ni topakin dahil madalas silang maghintay."

Inayos niya ang buhok nito para mas mapadali ang pag-alis nila. But Sierra groaned when Kreston stopped doing his polo and just held her waist while looking at her warmly.

"Sungit naman!" Aburidong aniya sa binata at siya na ang nagbutones ng polo nito.

"C'mon Sierra, don't fret and mind if we're late. I'm the boss—"

"Sungit, isa pang I'm the boss iiwan kita," banta niya.

Nakakainis! Hindi talaga sanay si Sierra na may pinaghihintay pero itong si Kreston mukhang sanay ng hinihintay. Tch.

Ngumuso ito at hindi na nagsalita pa. Matapos ay ang necktie naman nito ang ginawa ni Sierra at ibinagay niya ang coat nito para ito na ang magsuot. And after that, he was done and they were ready to leave.

Si sungit ang nagdala ng bag niya habang palabas sila ng bahay. Nang nasa sasakyan na sila ay doon lang naalala ulit ni Sierra ang balak niyang pananatili sa apartment niya.

"Sungit, I'll be staying in my apartment for days okay?" She reminded.

Kreston tsked but nodded. "I understand. I'll just fetch you every day for work."