Chapter 33

MATALIM ANG mata na tinignan ni Kreston ang dalawang lalaki na magkamukha.

The only difference between the two was the one wears a black shirt and the other wears a white shirt. But both wear the same combat jeans and the rest looks the same. Hair, face, height and all.

"What the fuck do you want?" he asked in annoyance, still not over with the fact that these two halted him from making love to his doudou.

"Aren't you supposed to ask first who are we?" asked the man in a white shirt.

Kreston smirked and spoke. "The moment you get out of your car you already introduced yourself to me."

Tumango ang nakaitim at tumingin sa entrada ng bahay niya.

"Fucking surveillance camera," bulong ng nakaputi.

"So what do I owe this visit Rashford twins?" he asked irked.

Nagkatinginan ang dalawa bago marahas na nagbunga ng hangin ang nakaitim.

"We're here to tell you that Cairn needs you," anang si Java, the one that wears a black shirt.

Hindi nagbago ang emosyon ni Kreston sa mukha kahit nalilito siya.

"That sounds wrong man," Kreston shook his head. "Cairn needing me is the last thing I would think of until I expired from this world. We're not friends and we sure hate each other."

Pumalatak ang nakaputi na base sa security surveillance report na binasa niya bago lumabas ng bahay ay Node ang pangalan.

"Moron—"

The moment the word comes out of Node's mouth, Kreston swiftly moves and punched him hard on his chest.

Napaluhod ito habang hawak ang dibdib.

"Don't fucking disrespect me on my very own territory fucker," Kreston said gritting his teeth.

Tinignan niya ang kambal nito na walang emosyon na nakatingin lang sa kanya at hindi man lang nagalit sa ginawa niya sa kakambal nito.

"Fucking leave—"

"Will you see him before he dies?" tanong ni Java na nagpatigil kay Kreston.

Parang may biglang sumapak sa dibdib niya sa narinig mula sa lalaki.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Magkasalubong ang kilay na tanong niya.

Node stood up and with resentment glared at him before facing his brother.

"C'mon Java, Cairn doesn't need him. We shouldn't be here in the first place. This is a fucking waste of time—"

"Shut it, Node!" Galit na sigaw ng Java sa kambal nito. "You heard Cairn! He wanted to see him if he doesn't make it—"

"How the fuck could Cairn see Crown when Cairn is in a coma and on the verge of dying!? Huh?!" Galit na sigaw rin ni Node sa kapatid.

"W-What?.."

Napalingon si Kreston sa main door ng bahay niya nang marinig ang boses ni Sierra.

"Doudou get inside—"

"No!" Sierra refused and marched towards them, her eyes focused on the two men.

Kreston immediately wrapped his arm around Sierra, stopping her from taking another step nearer to the Rashford twins. His guard is high and alert in case the two men do something unexpected that could cause harm to Sierra.

"Sungit bitaw—"

"Fucking no! I don't trust them!" Madiin at malakas na putol niya dito.

Sierra blows a loud breath and didn't push what she wanted, which made Kreston mentally thanks.