Chapter 21

MADILIM ANG mukha na pinapanood ni Kreston ang babaeng kanina pa niya gustong makasama pero mukhang hindi iyon ang gusto nito.

He badly wanted to hold her and shows the people specially the men that are eyeing her curiously and in admiration that she's mine.

She's f-cking mine assh-les!!!

Pero tang'na mukhang ayaw nito. He's not f-cking stupid to not know that she's spacing herself from him.

And now watching Sierra as she walked swiftly and guardly while looking around to look for a table, he knew she doesn't want to be with him. Because if she does, she should have asked his friends and brothers where the f-ck he is.

Nawala ito sa paningin niya nang pumunta ito sa parte kung saan hindi niya makita mula sa kinatatayuan niya dahil sa poste. Kaya't lumipat si Kreston at nakita niya si Sierra na nakaupo kasama sina Auri at Katana.

Kreston already lost his mood an hour ago when Sierra just disappeared and didn't saw her around. And it become even more grim while he looked at her smiling like she was fine and enjoying the party without him.

Did she f-cking forget I was waiting for her?!

Kreston clenched his jaw and stayed where he is. Away from the women who he's sure will clutch on him if he shows himself and away from the annoying businessmen who can't f-cking stop with their business proposals.

Dumiin ang hawak niya sa bote ng alak na hawak nang may lumapit kay Sierra na lalaki at mukhang gusto itong isayaw. But Kreston calmed down when he saw her shook her head.

Mabilis na kinuha ni Kreston ang cellphone niya mula sa bulsa ng pantalon at tinawagan si Blake.

"Make sure no one force my woman to dance," salubong niya sa kaibigan.

Ito ang pinakamalapit sa kinauupuan ni Sierra kaya't ito ang tinawagan niya.

"Yeah sure."

Ibinalik niya ang cellphone matapos ang tawag at pinanood si Sierra.

Somehow seeing Sierra refused to dance to the five men that invited her made him happy and lessened the rage he was feeling inside.

He isn't mad at her but he isn't happy with her either. They were f-cking fine this morning and now this?

F-ck! Tang'na doudou!

Marahas na napabuga ng hangin si Kreston at mas lalong sumama ang mukha niya ng tumayo ito at mukhang hinahanap siya. Nang hindi siya nito makita ay kinuha nito ang pouch at palingon-lingon na lumabas ng bulwagan.

"You can't hide from me, woman," he whispered darkly while walking towards the exit that Sierra took.

Tinignan ni Kreston ng masama ang mga babaeng nagtangkang hawakan siya at pigilan. Women stopped when they saw his dark emotion in his face.

Good.

Nang makalabas ay nakita niyang nasa balkonahe ang dalaga at tahimik.

Having enough of her hiding and too annoyed about his situation, Kreston didn't hold back and spoke coldly and hard. Calling her by her name bitterly.

"Still not tired of f-cking hiding Sierra?"

F-ck sweetness! He's f-cking livid with how she keeps on hiding from him when he f-cking misses her all afternoon.

Kitang-kita niya ang kaba sa mukha nito ng humarap ito sa kanya.

"S-Sungit..."

Kreston mentained his cold, dark and serious face not giving in to her sweet endearment that never fails to make his heart beat fastly.