Chapter 7

PANAY ANG sipa ni Kreston sa mga maliliit na batong nadadaanan niya habang naglalakad papunta sa Crown's manor. It's where his parents live. And it's a fucking ten miles walk from the Crown's town. Aside from that, the two miles is an uphill road.

Great! It will be weariful for his already tired legs.

"Kuya, you can borrow my electric scooter if you want, so you could rest a bit," anang kapatid niyang si Rosh.

"Thanks, Rosh but no. Dad will punish you if you help me in any way," tanggi niya.

"But Dad will not know," his other brother, Dusk, reasoned out.

"Dad will always know," Kreston said while shaking his head.

Their parents always know things. Who knows what their mom is doing right now? She could be inside her high-tech monitoring room where she could see everything from her computer monitor through satellites. She could be watching us right now. Counting every stride they take.

"Why are you even afraid of the punishment? It's not that Dad and Mom will kill us," Ruckus spoke boredly while riding a segway ninebot skillfully.

"Says the one who's afraid to lose his favourite car," Lorch scoffed who's riding a skateboard.

Nakita nilang natigilan si Ruckus, mukhang nakalimutan nitong nakataya ang mahal nitong sasakyan oras na tinulungan siya nito.

Nagtawanan tuloy silang magkakapatid.

They all know their parents will not kill them but they have their own wicked ways of making us learn from our mistakes and stubbornness. And that's burning our favourite things, messing our rooms— now house, and even business deals.

Who would do that?

Well... Only their loving parent.

Give it to them to have the weirdest ways of disciplining their sons. They don't care, even if it is worth a hundred pounds of gold.

But despite that, their love for their parent will never falter. It will remain strong. After all, they deserve all the love and respect from us.

Dahil sa kabila ng pagiging ampon nilang lahat pinakita ng tinuturing nilang magulang ang pagmamahal at suporta sa kanila. Something most of their parents failed to do and give.

Minahal naman siya ng totoong ina, katulad din ng pagmamahal ng pangalawang ina niya, pero hindi ang tunay niyang ama.

Kreston is even amazed at how they could give us such strong love and care. They even made us all their heirs of their multi-billion dollar companies. Giving each one company to handle and own.

But that's not what struck him and his brothers in amazement for their parents. It's the fight, war, or problems they are willing to go through just to keep us. Safe. Theirs. Together. And a whole family.

Mom and dad are just so awesome and have a big heart. Sila lang ata ang kilala niyang nag-ampon ng labing isa, puro lalake pa, ang nakapagtiis at nagmahal ng sobra sobra na parang tunay na nila kaming mga anak.

"I can give you a ride, kuya. I don't have favourites. Mom and Dad can burn or sell what they want from my properties," wika naman ni Riot na sakay sa motorbike nito na mabagal nitong minamaneho para makasabay sa amin.

Tumawa si Pyrmont na skateboard din ang gamit tulad ni Lorch. "Sigurado ka?"

"Of course," Riot answered surely.

"Then say goodbye to your secretary," Kronack replied smugly.

Napaawang ang labi ni Riot at napapreno. "The fuck! No! She's mine!"