part 1 - its going to be epic

A/N- welcome to the story! this is anna shumate x reader so enjoy! (also covid does not exist in this story lol) hope you enjoy!! leave some feedback / ideas in the comments

October 10th-

   Y/n's POV: it was Thursday , i was in school with my best friend (you can use your best-friends name i'm just referring to them as that) it was only a two days until rolling loud miami. it was our first time going. it's a two day festival where basically every artist comes. i was able to get my hands on tickets for me and my bestfriend. i was so excited to go it's felt like months since i've been waiting.

Anna's POV: i just left the not a content house and sab drove me to the airport. i was going to miami for the weekend to go to rolling loud. Sab and eva couldn't go because i only was able to get one ticket and they were already sold out. Me and sab got to the airport and she walked me to the front before giving me a hug and waving goodbye. i walked through the security to get my bag checked and then i sat down waiting to board the plane.

Y/n's POV: class went by so fast. it's felt like these past few months have took forever and now that the week is here it's flying by. me and my bestfriend ditched school to go to the mall. i bought an outfit for the festival (a black crop top with ripped jeans). i wasn't sure if i was going to wear it because i usually stick to sweatshirts and sweatpants but i decided to get it just incase.

Anna's POV: i boarded the plane and it was about a five hour flight so i had planned to take a nap.
** time skip to when anna lands
i got off the plane and called an uber to bring me to my hotel since i had no family in miami. i was really excited to go to the festival but this was mainly a weekend just to relax and let loose a bit. my uber dropped me off and i walked in, it was way nicer than i had expected. i got in my room and after i settled i noticed something was missing... red bull's. i decided to go for a walk and grab some from the store.

Y/n's POV: after the mall i got home i ate dinner, took a shower and relaxed. tomorrow was Friday which meant that Saturday was so close. i took a shower and texted my bestfriend to ask her what time she wanted to come over tomorrow. she told me she'd just drive home with me after school. as soon as i replied back i fell right asleep.

Anna's POV: i got home from the store with a pack of red bulls and popped one open. i was bored so i decided to facetime Eva. she didn't answer so i assumed she was talking to connor or something. i realized that this weekend was for me anyways so i should just spend some time alone. i made a tiktok and replied to some of my comments and doordashed sushi to the hotel. i went down to get it and then ate while watching an anime eva recommended. it was actually pretty good but i didn't want to tell her that and give her the satisfaction. i was thinking about this weekend coming up and something was telling me it was going to be epic. i fell asleep watching anime after drinking almost the whole pack of red bulls