part 25- a plan

Anna's POV: i held the little device in my hand, the fuck is this a camera? i thought
i went downstairs "SAB" i called out and she turned her head from the couch she was sitting on.
"yeah" she said, looking up at me with the bowl of cereal in her hand.
"i found this in the bathroom" i said walking up to her holding the small camera.
"what the fuck"
"what should i do? y/n isn't home yet, and it's late"
"what if there's more" sab said.
"exactly, but maybe they didn't see us on this one, we shouldn't be suspicious and look around."
"text y/n" sab said
"okay" i replied and took out my phone texting y/n
TEXTS:
A-y/n where are you?
Y- on my way back now why
A- i need you, i found a camera
Y- a camera?
A- yeah how far are you
Y- a half hour maybe?
A- okay
i was so worried. i couldn't wait for her. someone was watching us.
"y/n?" i heard sab say
"yeah?" i responded
"why don't you go show the cop outside?"
"wait i forgot, i'll be right back"
"okay y/n just texted me she's almost home"
"okay" i said.
i went outside and walked up to the undercover cops car sitting a house down.
i walked over to the window and he rolled it down
"everything okay?" he asked, pushing his mac book from his lap onto the passenger seat
"no, it's not. i went to the bathroom and i noticed this" i said pulling out the small camera and handing it to him"
"what's this a camera?" he asked.
"i think so, what if there are more around the house?" i asked.
"i don't know that's so strange" he said
"well what can you do"
"i don't know, i can come inside and see if there are more around" he offered.
i looked over at the macbook on his passenger seat, the screen slightly tilted down. i only looked for a split second but i saw so many boxes, all of rooms in our house.
holy shit.
my mouth almost dropped open
"everything okay?" he asked
"yeah i said. i'm going to go let my friend know you're coming inside, one second" i said slowly walking away.

y/n's POV: Anna texted me saying she found cameras in the house, i was really worried. i had went to the mall to get her a promise ring but of course everything has to be ruined.
i was swaying in between lanes , speeding with my bmw. i pulled up to the house seeing anna walking on the lawn towards the door.
i parked the car and ran out
"is everything okay?" i said running up to her.
"shh don't make it obvious" she said
"obvious? what are you talking about"
"do you trust me" anna said
"yes"
"then quiet" she said
"okay" i said following her into the house

Anna's POV: Y/n followed behind me as we walked into the house, looking for sab since she was the only one home.
thank god she was still downstairs on the couch.
i figured if this guy had cameras everywhere there could be some sort of audio system.
"wanna order doordash" i said looking at sab, her quickly catching on.
"yeah sure" she said walking over to my phone.
"what do you wanna order" y/n said as i opened snapchat taking a picture and starting to type.
"uh let's get mcdonald's" i said. "oh also, the cop is going to come in soon to take a look at the cameras and see if there's more" i said.
"what do you guys want" i said as they started giving me their orders.
"okay" i said, still typing on snapchat.
"is this right" i said, pointing my phone at them
Y/n's POV: i was so confused. i figured something had to be going on, i looked down at the snapchat anna wrote.
"i saw the cops computer, he has cameras all over the house. we need to get out of here, y/n we are taking your bmw. follow my lead" it said.
"yeah that looks right" i said. barely able to get the words out with how shocked i was.
"how much?" sab said.
"i'm paying" anna said.
"fuck" anna said
"what?" i asked.
"they're too far to deliver, we're gonna have to go pick it up.
"okay let's go" y/n said , grabbing the keys of her bmw as the three of us walked outside.

Y/n's POV: i got in my bmw, with anna in the passenger seat, and sab in the back
"text eva" i said "see if she's still at connors"
"and text the girls not to come home"
i said, slowly driving down the block to not be obvious.
"eva answered" sab said "she's still at connors, we can go"
"okay wheres connors house" i asked
"i'll give directions" anna said.
"oh fuck" i said, looking in the rear view mirror.
"what?" anna asked
"behind us" i said
looking into the mirror at the cop, following behind.