part 26- over?

Anna's POV: i looked over to y/n noticing the "cop" trailing behind us. y/n started to speed
"where am i going" she asked me, since i was supposed to be giving directions.
"i don't know, just drive. i don't want to lead him to connors" i said looking up at her.
i noticed y/n's hands grip tighter around the wheel and she looked very tense and nervous for the first time ever.

Y/n's POV: we drove around for about a half hour and the cop wouldn't stop chasing us.
"i need to call the actual cops" i said looking over to anna.
"how are we even going to trust that"
"i don't know we have to try" i said , dialing 911 as it popped up on the screen in the center of my car.
"NO SERVICE" appeared across the screen and my heart dropped as i started to panick, hitting random buttons on the display while keeping control of the car with the other hand.
"we are in a dead area fuck" anna said hitting her head against the seat, sab still quiet in the back.
i noticed the cop start to catch up to us, inching closer and closer on the empty dark parkway. i don't even know where we are, we must be heading to san Francisco by now.
The cop eventually got inches away, i jammed my foot all the way down on the gas basically standing on it
"what are we gonna-"
sab started to say until her last words turned into a scream when i jerked the wheel making the car turn onto one of the exits, the cop car speeding down right past it.
"Sorry guys, but we need to hurry. he's gonna catch up soon"
i kept driving and finally got onto a different parkway back towards home. i finally was able to get service as i kept speeding down the parkway calling 911.

Anna's POV: we finally had service and y/n was finally able to get through to the cops, letting them know our location. i needed to call our manager
📞- manager
A- hey, so a lot happened. i'll explain more in person tomorrow but we need to find a new place.
M- why what happened?
A- someone filled the house with cameras and has been posing as a cop outside.
M- what?! that's insane. did you guys call the cops?
A- yeah. hopefully everything works out, i'll call you when we are situated.
i hung up the phone, starting to cry a little bit because i just wanted everything to work out right for once, i came to LA as an escape, got an amazing girlfriend but everything still manages to fall apart. i felt y/n's hand fall over mine, interlocking our fingers.
i looked up at her and she was already looking at me.
"everything will be okay bub" she said.
I shook my head at her and tried to smile but felt a tear stream down my cheek and she wiped it off.
she made everything better.

Y/n's POV: after anna calmed down a bit, we finally got closer to Connors and the cops were now behind us escorting us there.
after another 15 minutes we finally got there. i went up to his house and Eva was already waiting on the porch to come give us all hugs and bring us inside.
"you guys can stay here, we'll we all can until we get a new place" eva said.
"thank you so much connor" i said as he was over by the fridge getting something.
"of course" he said.
**time skip- a few days, manager finds new house.

Anna's POV: we finally found a house. we went a little closer to downtown LA, because in all honesty i felt safer when i knew there was a lot of people around then when it was more discrete.
Y/n drove us, and the rest of the girls met up with us because eva and connor took seperate cars, and sab took hers.
We finally got to the new house, it was super nice.
we got inside and it was really pretty, we brought all of our stuff in from the U-Haul that was left in the driveway for us.
After an hour of unloading, we went up to pick our rooms out.
we were one room short and there was one significantly bigger room, so me and y/n decided to take the big room and share it together.
we went inside, set up the bed, loaded the dressers and closet with our stuff.
y/n even brought the mini fridge and put my red bulls in it for me.
i sat on the bed and just stared for a while, thinking about what a trip my life has been since that damn concert.
"anna?" i heard y/n say , finally getting me out of my daze.

Y/n's POV: while anna was unpacking, i set up her mini fridge for her with her red bulls. i made my way downstairs to get my little backpack and pulled out the promise ring i had bought before all this commotion happened.
i went back upstairs and saw anna staring at the wall, she seemed so deep in thought i dont even think she noticed i left.
I went up to her and called her name and she finally focused off whatever she was looking at and looked up at me "what's wrong bub?" i said
"nothing just thinking" she said pulling me into a hug.
"i have to go to the bathroom" she said quickly getting up and going, right when i was about to give her the ring.
i decided to put it in the mini fridge, by her red bull's since i knew she'd be getting one soon.

Anna's POV: i sat on the bed , leaning over to grab my Xbox controller that i turned on, wanting to play fortnite.
"bub want to play duos with me?" i said.
she went on her phone to play with me, since her playstation was still packed away.
"it needs to update give it a few" she said.
i got up to go grab a redbull, i grabbed one without really looking but my hand went across something that definitely didn't feel like a red bull. i bent down and looked trying to see if it was candy or something that y/n put in for me, since i really didn't pay much attention when she was setting it up before.
i looked and to my surprise saw a little black box on the shelf.
before i could even start to speak , i heard the bed springs as y/n got off and started walking towards me, starting to speak...
"since the day i met you, it's been an adventure. for both of us, to say the least. Anna i am so lucky for you to be my girlfriend. and i love you so much. even everything we've been through, and i'd do it all over again for you. i love you, and i promise to love you forever" she said, walking toward me and opening the box.
I saw a silver Promise ring, it was so pretty. i didn't even have words.
i just grabbed y/n's face and pulled it to mine, connecting our lips.
everything in the world felt right again.
———————————————————————————
A/N: i don't know if this is just me, but this is like a really good way to end the story. i really loved and enjoyed writing this story and i don't want to ruin it by adding more/ boring parts.
If i do decide to end this i'll definitely start a new one- i've been thinking of doing an enemy to lover story.
So let me know if you guys think i should end it here!! and if not , leave ideas for the story
(i'm sorry i haven't been updating everyday, i've been trying to get good parts out)
So please let me know!!
Be sure to leave a vote on my story!! i've been trying to get to the top and i've appreciated all the support i received on this💗
Also!! what do y'all think of anna and jersey?