part 3- im so ready for this

A/N: Hey everyone! hope you are doing safe and well. decided to update again today with a slightly longer chapter! thank you for the support on my story, enjoy:)

Anna's POV: my alarm went off at 9am. i woke up and opened my phone to check how the thirst trap i posted last night was doing. from the corner of my eye i noticed that my room door was slightly cracked open. i rubbed my eyes to make sure that i was seeing everything right. i wanted to facetime sab eva and i's group chat for moral support but i realized since i was in florida it was 6am in LA and they were sleeping. so i decided to walk over to the door and i saw a door stopper placed in the door.. the first thing that popped into my head was the guy from yesterday.

Y/n's POV: i was in my tenth dream when i suddenly felt someone jumping on me. i jerked up to my bestfriend yelling at me "Y/N ITS 10:30 GET UP!!" i looked up and said "what no it can't be- i swear i set my alarm" i grabbed my phone from under my pillow and realized it had died. i probably fell asleep with it on. i didn't have much time to get ready as i wanted so i started making my bestfriend and i breakfast as she showered. i was putting the eggs on the table as i heard my phone go off. i looked and saw a text from my mom.

new text: Mom💗 10:46 am:
M- hey y/n! i'll be home around 11:30 to get you two.

Y- okay mom see you soon!

after my bestfriend got out of the shower we ate quick and i got into the shower by 11. so much for the outfit i bought from the mall because i didn't have the time to actually get ready. so for today i decided just to keep it simple and comfortable with a hoodie and sweatpants.

Anna's POV: i was really creeped out that someone kept my door open and was probably watching me the whole night. i walked around the small room and no one was there. i decided to just shower and grab all my stuff and after the festival today just check into a new hotel for tomorrow. i showered and grabbed all my stuff and packed and by the time i was ready to leave it was almost 11:30 so i called an uber and went outside to wait.

Y/n's POV: i had put my nike hoodie and sweats with air force ones on. i grabbed my bag which was surprisingly heavy but i didn't have the time to go through it. i tossed it over my shoulder and went downstairs. i grabbed the small envelope next to the fridge and pulled out two wristbands. i put mine around my wrist and gave the other to my bestfriend. it was around 11:30 and i heard a honk outside so we walked out and i locked the door behind me and went towards the car.

Annas POV: my uber just arrived so i got in and when they asked why i was going to a baseball stadium i explained that that was where a festival was. he hadn't heard of it but he was actually a pretty nice guy so we had a non awkward conversation which was nice compared to people i usually meet.
after about 30 minutes we pulled up and as we did the ground was literally shaking. i could hear the music for a mile away. i got out of my uber and i felt so small because all i saw was groups on groups of people. i went to the south entrance. i checked my phone quick to let my mom know i was safe and at the festival and then i went on snapchat to see if eva or sab were awake. i saw a chat from sab from 10 hours ago. i never answered because in the morning i was so spooked from my door. i opened it and she asked how i was and if everything was okay. i told her i was fine but i explained the situation and said i needed to switch hotels. i told her i may not answer because i needed to save my phone battery but if she needed anything to call me. i put my phone into my sweatpants pocket (it actually wasn't that hot in florida today it was only 70°).

i felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to a group of three girls. "are you anna shumate" one of them said "yes haha" i laughed to myself wondering what even made me "tiktok famous" in the first place. they asked for a picture so we took one and parted our ways. i walked towards the entrance and once i saw the sign and heard my favorite music everything escaped my mind. "i'm so ready for this" i said to myself.

Y/n's POV: we got in the car and i thanked my mom again for driving us. my mom didn't want me driving there because the parking would be horrible. i went on snapchat and took a picture with my bestfriend and posted it on my story aiming to make everyone jealous since no one i knew was going.
** time skip to when they arrive
My mom pulled in to the north entrance. i already heard DaBaby's voice since he was opening. we walked twoards the entrance and i pretty much emptied my bag into my moms car so now it only really held water some chapstick and my keys. it was too heavy for me to hold the entire night plus i didn't want to be held up at security for long. right before we stepped in i looked at my bestfriend and she said "this is going to be the night of our lives" "i'm so ready for this" i replied and with that we stepped in.

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger!! i hope to post one tonight if i get some feedback hopefully you guys are enjoying and i will. thank you for reading <3