part 18- lost

A/N: i decided to put out another short part for you guys today :) enjoy!! and please leave a vote on the story
40 votes= another part today😙

Anna's POV: y/n was kissing down my neck until we heard an alarm going off.
"is that the house alarm or fire" y/n said.
"i don't know i haven't heard either"
but then i smelt the smoke.
"y/n i already smell it we need to get out NOW"
"what about my mom, and eva and sab what if they're sleeping"
"y/n we don't have time for this you go get your mom i'll get sab and eva"
i ran out of the room. i already saw the black smoke starting so creep it's way up the stairs. i looked down the hallway and i already saw sab outside her room
she started coming towards me.
"WHAT ABOUT EVA" i yelled, sab started running towards her room and i followed.
thank god cynthia ava and dev weren't home tonight, it was just us.

y/n's POV: i found my mom sleeping on my bed
i ran up to her "MOM WAKE UP" i screamed as i shook her body. she jolted up, "FIRE" i said.
we ran out the door and i looked down the hall and saw evas door open, but no sign of any of them.
i figured they already got out, so i grabbed my moms hand and we started making our way downstairs.
bending down under the black smoke with flames in every direction.
i looked around
Back door: blocked by flames
Front door: blocked by flames
they were already going back up the stairs, i couldn't just run back up now.
we would have to go through them. i quickly grabbed a towel and wet it and put it over my face to breathe better, and we ran through the ones blocking the front door. i opened it and we ran out to the driveway and i rolled in the grass since my hoodie was on fire and i was choking from all the smoke.
i looked over to my mom who was running towards my neighbor that was already outside.
i looked around, no sign of eva and sab anywhere.
i made my way to the fence of the backyard.

Anna's POV: Sab and i ran into evas room, but she wasn't on her bed. where the fuck was she? i looked around anywhere but no sign of her whatsoever.
i looked at sab "what do we do"
"i guess we have to leave LETS GO" she yelled
"WE CANT LEAVE EVA IN HERE"
"anna we have to go"
"i'll look YOU GO" i screamed. Sab disappeared and i kept searching through the rooms, the bathroom, everywhere but i couldn't find her.
i took my phone out of my pocket and called. i didn't hear it ringing anywhere. i had no time, i saw the flames in the hallway speeding towards the room.
"Hello" i heard Eva voice on the other line
"WHERE ARE YOU" i said
"i'm at Connors, i left a little bit ago why"
i couldn't handle all this smoke anymore. i dropped my phone on the floor, i started trying to crawl to the door.
"ANNA" i heard her scream from the phone.
i made it to the hallway, away from the flame that went into evas room
i fell backwards against the wall , completely surrounded in every direction.

Y/n's POV: i ran into the backyard, and i saw sab making her way from the back door.
"WHERES ANNA" i yelled over the sounds of sirens coming closer and closer.
"INSIDE LOOKING FOR EVA"
"I NEED TO GET HER" i said to sab
"Y/N YOUR LEGS YOU CANT, THERES ALREADY TOO MUCH"
a firefighter came around the back and they started spraying the house down from the hose.
it wasn't doing shit. she'd be dead.
they didn't even know anyone was still in there.
i ran inside, for the first time in a month my legs felt like they were working again. i threw a rock at the back door and went through the broken glass. i went down the hallway avoiding the flames and ran for the stairs.
i went up and i saw a big tower of flames ahead but to the right of it , it was more calm so i followed the path that was barley visible, i went twoards evas room and looked inside.
it was completely covered in flames. "FUCK" i screamed looking around trying to figure out how to get in there.
i looked down and saw a shoe sticking out from the corner of the wall.
i walked around and saw anna laying flat on her face, unconscious.
"ANNA" i said shaking her.
"ANNA"

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed :) remember to vote and i'll start doing the next part lol.
ALSO!! i was thinking about either starting an evanna or a sabanna ship story! so let me know if any of you would read either if so which one you'd prefer and i'll start one soon!