part 10- my way back to you

A/n: as always i hope you guys enjoy! just for a quick timestamp it's the beginning of October in this story. this is important for this chapter :)

Anna's POV: i sent y/n a final snap before boarding my plane. i had my airpods in and was thinking about these past few days. i was really going to miss y/n and i was going to try to still talk to her dispite how busy i always am. everything played in my head over and over and i felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Y/n's POV: i got home and my mom was there. She told me my dad was coming home soon. great i hate my dad i thought to myself. He was very rude and unsupportive of my decisions. i went upstairs and took a hot shower waiting for anna to let me know she landed so i knew she was safe.
**time skip to when anna lands
Anna's POV: i just wanted to open my eyes and be in Miami again in y/n's arms. i got out of the plane and the first thing i did was snap y/n a picture of me smiling saying i was landed. Part of me was happy to be home to see sab and eva. i walked through the airport trying to find them since they were waiting for me. i looked across and saw a butterfly shirt so i knew it had to be eva. i ran over and her and Sab have me a huge hug. "SO HOW WAS IT!" sab said. i told them it was amazing and i made a lot of friends
"friend?" eva said... "it's not like that" i said. mostly because i wasn't actually sure what we were. "seemed like it" sab said and they laughed and led me to the car. i got in the back and i looked up seeing sab staring at me from the drivers seat. "what's on your neck y/n". i opened snap and looked at my neck and saw the dark hickey y/n left. shit i forgot about that i thought to myself. "fine you got me... but it only happened once" i said. i snapped y/n and said
"you didn't really do a good job hiding this" and sent her a picture of the side of my face where it was very visible. "didn't want to" she said. just seeing her face made me blush.
Y/n's POV: after i ate dinner i watched netflix for a while. texted anna and asked her to facetime since it was about 10 in LA now. i got a call from her. "what time is it for you" she said "1" i said back. "oh wow and you're calling me? go to bed silly" she said. "nah you're worth it" i answered. i just looked at her on my macbook screen and couldn't stop smiling. i hoped this became a routine.
***TIME SKIP!! - 1 month later!***
Y/n's POV: Anna kept her promise. we facetime pretty much every night and all day we snap. i'm literally falling in love with this girl. i started to gain a pretty big following on tiktok and was almost at
2m now. pretty much all the videos i post anna comments and on hers i do the same. our supporters are starting to ship us but they think we joke around. are we? not even i know. neither of us have confirmed our feelings for eachother yet. i feel like i haven't mainly because i don't want to ruin what we have right now. but the possibility of us becoming something more was worth it. So after some convincing of my mom, although my dad was completely against it i was going to LA this week. anna's birthday is on friday and that's only three days away. i already texted sab and eva to make sure they were okay with it and we had everything planned out.
**time skip- thursday
Anna's POV: my birthday is tomorrow. i actually hate my birthday, nothing good ever happens. it's just a day where i get older and every year comes with more responsibility. it's just not an important day to me. so many people contact me that i barely know and try to act like they care about me and i hate it. I snapped y/n and she seemed overly happy. like she always smiles but it was just different today and i didn't know why. i didn't tell her my birthday was tomorrow but she probably saw it on titkok.

Y/n's POV: i facetimed anna until 3 am and i told her i was tired. she gave me a pouty face and said goodnight and i hung up. i wasn't tired. i'm suprised she didn't ask why i was leaving so early because usually i stay up with her until like 5. i ran over and finished packing all my stuff. even though my flight was tomorrow night i still wanted to be ready. i probably wouldn't wake up until the afternoon and i wanted to go buy anna something nice. i make an okay amount of money on tiktok but from my actual job i've been saving up money for her. after i finished packing i went to bed ready to see my girl tomorrow.

Anna's POV: i woke up at around 10am. i went on snap to text y/n and she snapped me back in her car. she still looked so happy. or maybe i just love seeing her smile. she didn't say happy birthday yet not that it bothered me but maybe she didn't know. i got up and sab and eva attacked me in a hug outside me room "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOON" they screamed. "thanks guys" i answered them. i didn't really want to do anything but sab wanted to throw a party. so i lied when she brought it up. "can we maybe do it tomorrow.. i don't really feel good" i said. "but anna it's your birthday" sab said. "please" i asked. "fine. but you're coming to the mall with me and sab". "okay" i said.
it made me feel better that i didn't have to go to a party. i just didn't feel like being around anyone. i went and showered then put on the hoodie y/n bought me with my prada necklace and a few other chains. "you wear that hoodie a lot" sab said. "yeah, y/n got it for me".
they knew now. that we were talking , or whatever we were. they always see us facetime and i'm pretty sure y/n was friends with sab and eva now.
i thought we were leaving but sab said eva was getting ready still so i went upstairs and asked y/n to facetime because i felt like playing video games with her. it's kinda like our thing. she said she was busy which was kinda weird but i shook it off. i started over thinking that maybe she didn't care about me anymore and i started to cry. "DOWNSTAIRS ANNA ITS 1 WE HAVE TO GO". sab yelled. i wiped off my tears in the bathroom and went downstairs with my car keys.

Y/n's POV: I went to the mall and decided to get anna a Gucci necklace. i paid and the lady asked who it was for. "my friend" i said. "that's a lot for a friend". i just started laughing and walked off. why are people so nosy i wondered. i started driving to the airport and texted my mom. it was 5:00 now and my flight was at 6 because by the time i landed and got to anna it would be around 7 there. i turned my location off for anna because i didn't want her to see where i was obviously. i hoped she didn't notice and start asking. i also felt bad i wasn't gonna answer her for four hours on her birthday and not tell her why. i didn't even say happy birthday yet because i didn't want her to have any idea. when i got to the airport RUSHED through security and got to my gate. i was waiting there for my flight to start boarding. i'm ready to see my girl.

Anna's POV: Sab eva and i got to the mall and it was around 4. I kept checking my snap and y/n hasn't answered me. i got upset and of course it was my birthday and now i was upset and being rude to everyone. Sab and eva both got me some jewlery and a hoodie and we left.
y/n still hasn't answered me i was starting to get upset but couldn't show it. i figured when i got home i would suck it up and eat the dinner they ordered and then hopefully she answers me by then.
**time skip to y/n landing
Y/n's POV: I landed by the time i got off the plane it was 8:00 in LA. perfect timing. i answered Anna and told her i'm sorry my dad came home and wasn't letting me on my phone. i could tell she was upset. i texted sab and eva and they told me Anna was sad so they sent me the address telling me they were eating now and to come. i called my uber and i was on my way back to her and i've never been so excited about something.

A/n: i hope you guys enjoyed!! if you did please vote on my story it would mean a lot. stay safe and well <3