part 5- laid eyes on you

A/N: once again hope you are all doing well!! and thank you for reading my story, enjoy :)

Anna's POV: I was helping this poor girl who just fell into my arms when all of a sudden i heard shouting coming from behind me "ARE YOU OKAY" i turned around and met eyes with this girl. she had (ur eye color) eyes and (your hair color) hair. she was so gorgeous. no anna you did not just say that. you just met her.
that wasn't even the point right now so i turned to this mystery girl and we both grabbed what appeared to be her friend by each side of her arms and carried her over to the only open area. i told the girl i'd go get her friend some water because she was very drunk.

Y/n's POV: i was zoned out and distracted by how familiar this girl looked but i just couldn't put it together. i turned to my side and grabbed my bestfriends arm and the dirty blonde haired girl grabbed the other side and we carried her over to some open area. i was pulling out my phone to call an uber because i didn't want my mom to get mad at us for underage drinking. i went to turn it on but nothing came up and i realized it must have died. the girl told me she was going to get water for my friend so i thanked her and sat down with my bestfriend. she was crying because she realized what she let that awful guy do to her.
a few minutes later the girl returned with water and i gave it to my bestfriend. she calmed down we sat down hoping she would start to feel a bit better. i looked at the girl. she was so pretty. "i'm y/n, what's your name?" i asked her. "anna.. anna shumate" she replied
that sounded so familiar. i stated at her and realized who it was. holy shit. was it that girl anna from tiktok? i didn't know her last name but her first name was anna and now that i think about it that's exactly who she reminded me of. she stared looking at me awkwardly so i knew i had to steer the conversation in a different direction because i didn't want her to figure out i knew of her.

Anna's POV: after i came back from getting the girls friend water i sat down. the girl looked up and me and told me her name was y/n. i told her mine and she stared at me. i started to feel a little awkward sitting in silence until she said "that's so pretty. anyways are you here with anyone?" "no actually.. maybe yes- it's kind of a long story"
"well we have time" she responded.

Y/n's POV: Anna explained to me that she saw a man in the hotel she was staying in and he was giving her looks and following her. and that in the morning her door was kept open by a door stopper. "it could just be a coincidence" i said to try to reassure her. "no it gets worse" she said "how could it?" i added.
"well.. i think he's here" she said. "WHAT" anna then explained the whole porta-potty situation and basically that it's how she ended up finding us. i told her that she could stay with us. it was mainly because i was really thankful that she helped me, i didn't want something to happen to her, and also because part of me wanted to get to know her. "i'd love that" she said as she looked up and smiled at me. i felt my face getting bright red. no. no.no i repeated in my head. she doesn't mean it like that. don't hurt yourself.
i was getting awkward and i didn't want her to notice how red i was. my bestfriend looked up and us and said. let's go. Travis scott is on and i'm not missing this for anything.

Anna's POV: i looked up on the screens and saw that travis scott was closing. i really wanted to go see him but i felt horrible leaving them here alone. and to be honest i didn't really want to. y/n asked me if i wanted to stay with them after i explained the story about the creepy guy. i was so happy and i noticed her face start to get red. i didn't know what that meant but i debt it was like that so i kind of nudged it off. y/n's friend looked up and said that we weren't missing Travis Scott and had to go. now i had something else to be happy about.
the three of us got up and y/n's friend was still a bit drunk obviously but she wasn't as upset as before. we made our way to the main stage and started going through the crowd. he was closing so it was about 11:00 at night (play song) i heard the intro to sicko mode come on as the three of us were pushing through the crowd of people. suddenly a mosh pit opened up and i didn't want to lose y/n and her friend so i grabbed y/n's hand and she got the hint and grabbed her friends arm. i instantly got butterflies. i didn't want to make her uncomfortable so i moved my hand up a little bit and wrapped it around her wrist instead.