part 21- wrong path

Anna's POV- in the morning when y/n left to go get stuff for the new house i decided to call the bmw dealership since there was nothing else for me to do while i waited for her.
CALL 📞 (a/anna, d/dealership)
A- hey! a few weeks ago i came in with my girlfriend and she had a bmw i8 ready to be picked up, but we got into an accident. is there any way i can get it?
D- yes let me look on the computer and pull up everything
A- okay
D- so it appears the vehicle has been ready for a few weeks now since it's been on hold, we'd have to clean it and it could be ready for tomorrow if that's convenient for you?!
A- perfect can you have it ready by the afternoon?
D- yeah sounds good!

Y/n's POV: Sab took me to the new house and i filled the house with snacks, i got anna's bed ready for her, and i also got a small fridge for her red bulls in her room.
after we were done we drove back to the hotel to pick up anna so i could surprise her.
we drove through the security post of our development and got to the house
"wow it's so pretty" anna said.
"i know right" i said as i helped anna get inside.
she could walk completely fine now but i still felt like i had to help her. her face got so much more clear and the only part that was still bad was her arms but that didn't really matter.
we went inside and i led anna to her room

Anna's POV: i got off the phone with the dealership and shortly after y/n came with sab to get me. i was so excited to leave the hotel, it was so boring and there was absolutely nothing to do.
we got to the house and y/n led me to my room.
i went inside and saw a little bag with snacks and flowers on the bed "aw y/n ,thank you" i said pulling her into a hug. "of course, you are missing the best part though" she said, pointing to a mini fridge in the corner.
"NO WAY" i said opening it to two packs of red bulls inside.
i was so happy, little things like this made me so excited.

y/n's POV: it made me happy to see anna genuinely smile for the first time in weeks. i felt like she was really insecure in her skin and didn't want to tell me and make me feel bad, since it was all my fault.
i couldn't take the pain anymore. i hid it all away from anna because i couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone about it, even her.
"i'm going to go get my xbox from my bag so i can play minecraft" anna said.
she went downstairs to get her xbox and i decided to text sab who went to coopers place.
Y- hey sab i have a question
S- yeah what's up?
Y- is there any way cooper can get me alc?
S- yeah why?
Y- i dont know, i'm just in the mood for it and i cant get some myself lol
S- yeah i'll bring some home to you
well here we go. downhill.

Anna's POV: i brought up my xbox and y/n connected it to my new tv that she mounted on the wall for me.
i played minecraft for a while and i finally had the confidence to post a tiktok, all my supporters were actually being really sweet in the comments and i didn't read much hate.
** skip to dinner
y/n and i went downstairs to eat, eva was at connors , and it was just y/n and i waiting on sab to get home.
i texted sab and asked her what she wanted from mcdonald's.
y/n ordered everything on doordash and we waited for our food to come. y/n went to the bathroom and
sab walked through the door holding a brown bag, i didn't ask what it was but it just looked strange.
"i'll be right back she said" and went upstairs.
she came back down a few minutes later without the bag.
i thought it was weird but i eventually forgot about it while we ate together.
we finished our food and sat on the couch, i wanted to play minecraft again with y/n and sab.
"let me bring my xbox down here we can connect it to the tv"
"okay" they said and i went upstairs to get it.
i walked passed y/n's room which was right next to mine. something caught my eye though.
the brown bag was on her bed.
part of me was curious as to what it was so i went inside and i went up to the bed and looked inside
what the fuck. a bottle of vodka? i thought to myself.
i didn't know y/n drank. she said she didn't at the festival for personal reasons.
i was so confused.
i didn't want to make a scene so i just went back down with my xbox.

y/n's POV: anna came downstairs with the xbox and i helped hook it up to the tv.
she played for a while, i went up to her and kissed her neck while she played.
she started moving away from me "i'm playing"
she said pushing me away.
"you didn't have a problem before"
"well now i do" anna said.
"woah someones focused on finding her diamonds" sab said laughing.
anna rolled her eyes and continued playing.
what was her problem?
she continued playing for a while and continued ignoring me.
eventually she got annoyed and grabbed her xbox and went upstairs.
"do you need help" i said.
"i'll figure it out myself" she said.
i looked over at sab after anna went upstairs
"what did i do" i asked her
"i don't know you literally did nothing wrong, i don't know what her problem is"
i sat with sab for a while and she assured me and made me feel like i did nothing wrong.
i figured maybe anna was just hurt, maybe her burns hurt more than she lead onto.
"i'm going to go check on her" i said after a while
"okay let me know how it goes"
i went to go up and i got a call from my manager.
ugh whatever i'll just pick up:
CALL 📞
M-"hey y/n, how's the new house!! i called the other girls but none of them got there yet, and anna didn't pick up"
Y- "it's really good, it looks great in person. we got a lot of stuff set up but not everything yet. but it's very private and i feel safer"
M- "great, i checked and the rest of the furniture should all be coming some time this week, but have a great night!"
Y- "thanks you too" i said hanging up.
anna didn't answer? that's weird.
i went upstairs and anna's door was shut.
i tried the handle but it was locked
"Anna" i said

Anna's POV: i set my xbox back up in my room after watching a youtube vid on how to do it, i needed y/n for this kind of stuff but i was pissed.
i wasn't even in the mood to drink my red bull.
i got in the shower and just fell to the floor.
i had to have the water cold so it didn't bother my burns as much.
i got out and sat on my bed. i didn't want to play xbox anymore so i just scrolled through tiktok pissed.
i went on y/n's account and she made a tiktok with sab, wow of course.
i shook my head and sat in silence until i heard the handle of my door jiggle
"anna" y/n said
i stayed silent.
"anna are you okay, our manager said you didn't answer, just let me know you're okay"
"leave me alone" i said
she actually listened and i heard her footsteps walk away.

Y/n's POV: i stood at anna's door and she didn't want me coming in.
i texted sab
Y- failed.
S- i'm sorry, she will come around don't worry.
Y- i hope so
i walked away from anna's door after i heard a
"go away" which made me upset
i walked into my room and saw a brown bag on my bed.
what was this. i thought to myself.
i looked over and saw the vodka i asked sab to bring me. i didn't even know she got it yet.
then i made the connection
this is why anna's mad.
her being mad influenced me even more to drink it.
it was a bad decision but i took it out and downed half the bottle. then i started making a tiktok and i don't even rerember what it was.

Anna's POV: i was still scrolling through tiktok, i saw y/n on my for you page. she looked kind of drunk but i wasn't sure.
i noticed the brown bag was off her bed.
then i saw the bottle in the backround.
half of it was gone
i didn't want anyone to see the video so i logged into her account and deleted it, before anyone pointed out the bottle and started to comment.
i was so mad.
i called the BMW dealership
no answer. it was too late.
so i left a message:
"hey i made an appointment for the morning to pick up a bmw i8, my name is anna shumate..
cancel it."

A/N: well here we gooo. today's update :) hope y'all are enjoying my story!
leave a vote for more!!