part 8- magical night

A/N: hey everyone! The drama going on with anna right now is so dumb😭 people find anything to try to cancel someone over but anyways enjoy the story!

Y/n's POV: my mom was driving me, anna, and my bestfriend to rolling loud day 2. i wore my cute outfit today and even though i didn't feel like it i mostly wore it to impress anna. i looked over to her on the other side of the car scrolling through tiktok and then looked down at our hands overlapping in the middle seat. i moved my thumb across her hand and thought about the fact she was leaving tomorrow. i didn't even know if she liked me or felt any way about me so i guess i kind of wanted to find that out before she left
**time skip to when they arrive
Anna's POV: we got out of the car and i thanked
y/n's mom. "of course girls see you all later" she said. me anna and her friend walked in and it was much nicer and warmer than yesterday. i didn't really want y/n to know i was tiktok "famous" but i figured she had to know eventually. "wanna make a tiktok" i said, since i haven't posted on my account since i got here "sure why now tho" y/n said "well i just haven't posted" "why does it matter" she said laughing. "well my supporters are asking for me and i usually post everyday" "supporters??" she questioned. "yeah i kinda have um 8 mil followers"
she started laughing "WHAT? she said... how did you say that like it's nothing" "well i guess it's just kind of hard for me to wrap my head around " i said.
we made the tiktok and i tagged her in it. i checked her following and she had about 20k followers. i mean i get why she was stunning but none of her videos have really went viral viral or i'm sure she'd have more. After we made the tiktok we went over to a merchandise stand.

Y/n's POV: anna finally told me about her followers. i knew already but i just went along with it, i didn't want to seem like a "fan" because i didn't want it to be wierd. we walked over to a merchandise stand and anna was looking at a hoodie. i decided to buy it for her and i told her it was a gift so she wouldn't forget me. "i'm gonna snap you and facetime you everyday- seriously don't spend your money on me".
she said. "no i want you to have it and i can tell you love hoodies" i insisted. i payed the man and threw the hoodie in my bag for her since we were holding up the line. it was around 3:00 now and for most of the day me, my bestfriend, and anna just stuck together and were dancing jumping and singing
**time skip to 9:00 (closing)
Anna's POV: Lil uzi vert was closing tonight. i was really excited because he was one of my favorite artists. he was on the main stage and since we have stayed here all day we were somewhat in the middle.
i told them that if we ended up getting split because of the amount of people here just that when it was over to meet at the entrance. they both nodded.
Lil Uzi Vert came out and his intro song was Sanguine Paradise
He came out on the stage and he was actually so short in real life lol. We were all jumping around going crazy. We started trying to get through towards the front. since we were all so small it made it easier to squeeze through people and most were drunk so it wasn't that hard. it was like a maze though because some people gave you a problem about it.

Y/n's POV: eventually twoards the end of the concert me , anna , and my bestfriend made it twoards the front. it was almost 10 so i knew it was his last song, which was
XO TOUR Llif3 which was probably my favorite song by him {play song if you want}
We were jumping against the metal fence thing and it was kind of dark. We looked over at everyone and we were all just completely vibing. i looked down at anna and grabbed her hand and threw our arms up. "I DONT REALLY CARE IF YOU CRYY" we screamed together. we were all jumping and on top of one another but i had such adrenaline. i was dancing with complete strangers. i decided to be bold since this was the last song of the last night so who cares.
i looked over at anna and went up to her ear. "do you trust me" i basically screamed "yes" she screamed back. "okay grab my hand" she grabbed it once again and i lead her over the fence. "what are you doing" she said. "going to meet uzi" i said. i offered for my bestfriend to come with us but she didn't wanna get kicked out. I threw up anna on the stage and got up with her. the security was on its way over and me and anna were up on the right side of the stage. (people actually do this irl lol) uzi was on the other side of the stage and he started making his way over to us.
Anna's POV: y/n was insane. she brought me ON STAGE! i saw the security walking towards the fence so i took my phone out. uzi finally made his way over to us and he actually was so chill just singing with us. i saw a security guard get on the stage and uzi told them it was okay and he was chill about it. me and
y/n were looking at eachother and i was completely star struck. the song was coming to and end and the beat was about to drop. i handed uzi my phone and he was recording himself on my tiktok and turned the camera to us. i stared into y/n's face and i wasn't sure if she liked me back but there was only one way to find out since i was leaving tomorrow.
i grabbed y/n's face and i layed my lips against hers. she kissed back thank god. the crowd started going wild. like CHEERING and screaming. uzi flipped the camera on him and handed me back my phone. "wow thank you so much" i screamed. he gave me a thumbs up and a smile and walked over to the other side to finish the few seconds that were left in his song. me and y/n jumped down back to her bestfriend. i didn't even know what to do i was so happy.

y/n's POV: i brought anna on stage. we were singing and dancing and suddenly she have uzi her phone and he started recording which i thought was so cool. i looked over at anna to say something about it and our eyes met.
she looked over at me and i thought to myself no way this is happening right now. anna grabbed my jawline and pulled me twoards her. she kissed me and i obviously kissed her back, she pulled away and i looked over at uzi and he recorded the whole thing. i was so shocked and i didn't even know how to process what just happened. anna went over to uzi to get her phone. i saw her lips moving but i couldn't really make out what was being said because of the crowd blaring because we kissed. anna grabbed my hand and we jumped down back twoards my bestfriend.
she looked at me "yes get your girl!" she screamed.
i started blushing and grabbed annas hand. i told them we should start heading twoards the exit before this becomes a mob again. we were walking to the front and the music slowly faded {end song}
i texted my mom who should be leaving about now to come get us.
Mom💞:
Y- Hey mom i think i'm going to call an uber you don't need to come.
M- no y/n i'm scared because of what happened yesterday, i'm about to leave
Y- no mom it's okay we are already waiting and i want to leave now because it's getting cold and i'm tired.
M- fine y/n can you promise to text me when you get in i don't trust it
Y- of course mom
i called an uber and we waited. i wasn't tried at all. i was actually wide awake and in shock. i just wanted more time to spend with anna since i wasn't really out to my mom yet. the uber pulled in and i sent a text to my mom telling her i was on my way.

Anna's POV: Y/n called an uber and we got in. in glad she called one because as soon as we got in i sat next to her and cuddled against her. i was watching the tiktok on repeat that was saved in my drafts. i decided to just say fuck it and post it.
"that's rolling loud 2021 for you" i captioned it and tagged y/n. i put my phone down and it kept lighting up blowing with notifications. i looked up and y/n and i wasn't sure if what we had was just a one time moment or if she actually felt some way about me.
she reached her hand out and put it on my thigh and started rubbing it. thank god this uber was dark. she kept toughing me and my breathing kept going from high to low. i went on snapchat and i took a picture and wrote "stop teasing" she looked at it and laughed. i layed to my side and put my head in her lap while she scratched my head, i saw on snapchat that my sab and eva group chat was blown up. i opened it:
Group chat-
S- ANNA IS THE GIRL IN THE VID Y/N??
E- HOLY SHIT UR TIKTOK LITERAL CHILLS..
S- ALMOST 1M IN AN HOUR WHAT!
E- YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO
A- i think the video is pretty self explanatory HAH
—————————————————————————-
i went on tiktok to check the video and it actually did have almost 1m, i showed y/n "holy shit" she said. i checked her profile and she had almost 300k. she literally stared crying.

Y/n's POV: the tiktok BLEW up already. it was now over 1m in an hour i didn't even know what to say. my followers went up so much it was insane. i felt anna shivering into me. she wrapped her arms tighter and she was really cold. the uber driver had the A/c on which i had no idea why since it was literally chilly outside. i grabbed the sweatshirt i had bought anna from my back and gave it to her to put on. she layed back down on my lap and i gave her a kiss on her forehead. she looked really tried "go to sleep bub i'll wake you when we get back"
she gave me a smile and closed her eyes.

Anna's POV: i was getting really tried and cold. y/n noticed and gave me the hoodie i did not want her to buy. i figured in the morning i'd leave her a hoodie for her to keep. i layed back down in her lap and she kissed my forehead "go to sleep bub i'll wake you when we get back". i smiled at her and got butterflies from her calling me bub. i slowly shut my eyes and the kiss replayed over and over again in my head.
how can i go home and leave this girl tomorrow.

A/n: i hope you liked it!! please vote on my story if you enjoyed it would mean a lot <3 new update tonight or tomorrow stay safe and well :)